Great permission....reneged

Silver_Seeker

Elite Member
There is a woman where I work who is in a temporary, month long gig where I work.

Somehow she found out that I detect, tracked me down and told me she got a detector for Christmas and wanted to know if I could show her how to use it.

So, yesterday after work I show her how to use her machine and she lets drop that she got it to work the land of her 30 acre circa 1740 farmhouse.

Long story short, she says, "yeah, you can come over anytime" and I'm pumped.

Today I emailed her to say thanks and let me know if next weekend works for me to come over and I can show her how to better use her machine in the field. Her response was basically, "oh, thanks but I think yesterday was enough, I'll let you know if I need any more help." :shock:

Her job ends June 17th and she leaves so I guess I've got nothing to lose to ask before she leaves...

What suggestions do you have?

Thanks for all of your comments.

I'm going to let it go for a week then approach her from the standpoint of I just thought she meant she didn't need any more lessons and just flat out ask if I can hunt her farm. Hopefully, I 'll get a yes but am working on others, though nothing as good as a 1740 farm...

Back
Top Bottom