Help Finding Class Ring Near Lewisville Texas

Diggler

Forum Supporter
My dad lost his Aggie ring mulching the flowerbed and I can't get up that way for a couple of weeks. In the meantime he will probably not be able to eat or sleep so I was checking to see if anyone lives close by and could pluck it out of the ground real quick. Should be in a small area without much trash. He lives near Lewisville, more specifically Highland Village near 2499 (Justin Rd) and Long Prairie (Village Parkway). Plan to loan him a detector Sunday but would make his day if someone else could find it before he has to try. :cool:

Anyway no biggie, please don't go out of your way (I could do that) but if in the neighborhood and interested then PM me for contact info.

Thanks, Ron

My dad lost his Aggie ring mulching the flowerbed and I can't get up that way for a couple of weeks. In the meantime he will probably not be able to eat or sleep so I was checking to see if anyone lives close by and could pluck it out of the ground real quick. Should be in a small area without much trash. He lives near Lewisville, more specifically Highland Village near 2499 (Justin Rd) and Long Prairie (Village Parkway). Plan to loan him a detector Sunday but would make his day if someone else could find it before he has to try. :cool:

Anyway no biggie, please don't go out of your way (I could do that) but if in the neighborhood and interested then PM me for contact info.

Thanks, Ron

Hi Ron,

I'm close by. I can help him today. Didn't see your post cause I've been busy but Martin texted me a heads up. Would love to help him find the ring. I'll send you a PM with my cell number so you can put me in touch with your dad.

Greg

Hi Ron,

I'm close by. I can help him today. Didn't see your post cause I've been busy but Martin texted me a heads up. Would love to help him find the ring. I'll send you a PM with my cell number so you can put me in touch with your dad.

Greg

Thanks to both of you guys. Another guy from LMS is supposed to head over this afternoon I think. Will post results if all goes well.
Thanks again, Ron

Fellow detectorist Jeremy E got out there this afternoon and found the ring in 5 minutes! Thanks Jeremy and everyone who offered to help. Happy customer. :D

Attachments

• IMG_3551.jpg
    IMG_3551.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 431
This is why this site is so great!!!!!

Yes it is.

Mike and I drove 2 hours one way to try and help find a ring for a widow today. Husband passed away on Christmas Eve at 43. Ring lost months ago at a deer lease. We thought the search area was hopefully small since his wallet was found earlier at one specific spot. He'd fallen walking in the dark going to his stand.

That ground was so clean, I had to toss coins down to see my machine was working. Turned up a few low tones in gold ring range only to find square tabs and ammo hulls.

No ring found after three of us swept the area and the path taken to get there. We all felt deflated. We met a new friend and were treated to a meal at a quaint eats-place. I called it a success even though no ring was returned.

Thanks Greg for responding to my text so quickly.

Glad ya found it...I saw the posting on Lost my stuff and was actually going to offer to swing by and see if I could help as I am headed to Tx for 5 weeks tomorrow...

Glad it worked out!!

ag

Absolutely no disrespect intended, but an Aggie ring lost in the soil - it made me chuckle - how appropriate - returning to it's roots!

So glad it was found and New Year's greetings to you and your dad... and

"Hook 'em Horns" lol

Back
Top Bottom