CZ-21 Hint. How to Figure Out Targets

ScubaDetective

In Memory Of
Forum Supporter
Well got my workout again today. No gold. The tennis bracelet is sterling so the stones are fake. Huge Triton tungsten Carbide ring and one junker. Sunglasses a plenty, a few lighters and a couple cell phones.

So you get mid to high tones on a target. Could be a nickel, a bottle top, a gold ring, a sinker or a bullet. How do you tell what it is?

Simple folks. DIG IT!

Glad I could help.

Last edited:
.... So you get mid to high tones on a target. Could be a nickel, a bottle top, a gold ring, a sinker or a bullet. How do you tell what it is? ....

When the CZs first came out (starting with the CZ6) that was always a weak point: Lack of tell-tale ID. The depth was great, the ease was great, worked great in wet-salt sand and furroughed fields, etc... But when the day came to tell targets apart, the hard-core users would admit that when targets were deep, they "bounced around". So they were forever trying to guess 1-way signals (simply "deep" ? or nails-trying-to-fool you?) Or 2-tone signals, etc....

But I know guys who kicked b*tt with them though.

When the CZs first came out (starting with the CZ6) that was always a weak point: Lack of tell-tale ID. The depth was great, the ease was great, worked great in wet-salt sand and furroughed fields, etc... But when the day came to tell targets apart, the hard-core users would admit that when targets were deep, they "bounced around". So they were forever trying to guess 1-way signals (simply "deep" ? or nails-trying-to-fool you?) Or 2-tone signals, etc....

But I know guys who kicked b*tt with them though.

Completely agree.......

I dig everything once I step foot on the sand..........found a couple nice rings that sounded like aluminum / pull tabs..... time digging in the sand is quick and no where near the time as hard packed dirt..... surf is different and you must keep an eye on the incoming waves but still worth digging everything........

Back
Top Bottom