Lost forever they thought

digitall

On July 4, 1997 Larry was playing volleyball with friends and family at his aunt Lorie's cottage on the lake. They were in about 3 ft of water when his wedding band went flying off his finger. They searched high and low for the ring but finally gave up, he purchased another ring and went on with his life. A few weeks ago me and two friends were hunting on a sand bar right next to Lorie's cottage and she called us over and told us about her nephew losing his ring years ago. It was getting late so we did a couple of swings around her dock and then told her we would be back to do a more thorough search.
Last week we went back and in about an hour I got a good signal and there was this huge gold ring in my scoop. The ring had the following inscription inside "love forever LLB 7-22-78". This was their wedding date and the initials are his bride to be. His ring was lost for 20 yrs and one month and it still looked like new. Aunt Lorie came up with an old photo to confirm the date they were looking for the ring.

Attachments

• lar3 (2).jpg
    lar3 (2).jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 684
  • lar2 (2).jpg
    lar2 (2).jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 662
  • lar4 (2).jpg
    lar4 (2).jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 674
:dingding: So you gave them the original band and they gave you the replacement right? :lol:;)

Back
Top Bottom