13" ultimate detech coil for homesites?

DigDugNY

Thinking about getting a new coil because I just do not like the stock coil for my etrac. I hunt mainly houses and woods with an occasional park and field thrown in. Would it be justifiable to use the 13" at homesites? I know with all the trash and iron it might be tough, but at the same time I hear it still has good separation. Just curious as to other people's thoughts

it would be great for working away from the house some but a smaller coil is needed up close because of all the junk

you

Would want the SEF 8x6, good separation in trash , the ultimate 13 and Sef 10x12 are good for field hunting low trash. The last time I used both the Ultimate 13 , than after the 10x12 I liked the sef 10x12 better, maybe the area, ran smoother , better separation, I also ran + 3 with the sef 10x12, Only +2 with the ultimate, + 3 went nuts , I never use the stock coil anymore, the 3 I use are the 3, I mentioned , hope this helped you , Earl

I do have a 6x8 SEF coil which I do like, but for those places where I need a little more depth, the stock coil isnt cutting it for me. People say they can get 10" coins with the thing and i'm lucky if I can get 7. The 6x8 gets more depth than it.

Than

Consider the 10x12 sef, or Ultimate, good coils , but KC is the only one who sells the coils, see my thread on KC on line ordering, before you dish out credit card info on site :roll:, happy hunting, Earl

Best place to buy the Ultimate 13" DD for E trac?

Looking to buy one of these coils. I have heard good things about them. I already have the stock Pro 11" DD coil, the NEL Sharpshooters and the NEL Tornado but keep hearing that the Ultimate 13" is the one you want in your arsenal. Where might be the best place to buy from?

Looking to buy one of these coils. I have heard good things about them. I already have the stock Pro 11" DD coil, the NEL Sharpshooters and the NEL Tornado but keep hearing that the Ultimate 13" is the one you want in your arsenal. Where might be the best place to buy from?

I believe Kellyco is the only ones that sell them.

ArtWI

YA

I once emailed Detech over the UK , just to see if I could buy direct, No reply, If you get them from KC, I would send them a check, if they don't except a check, buy used , Earl

Back
Top Bottom