You Gotta Have One of These! Or Both

Sonny b

Elite Member
I ordered a couple of custom digging tool/pro-pointer sheaths from some very wise forum members who were smart enough to realize that there is a big market for custom stuff made specifically for Metal Detectorists. To the right on the pic below is an Ames digger/pro-pointer combo sheath that I bought from LoL and Blazin. Although it took some time to receive it, I am extremely pleased with how it turned out. It is very well made, it snaps on without removing your belt, it has a Western feel about it and best of all it is very functional. And I really like the barbed wire stitching details they put on for me.
On the left of the pic is the sheath and modified Lesche I bought from Buzz Wilson. The sheath is called "The Bomb" but Buzz tricked this one up for me and called it the " A Bomb ". This is a very cool combo. Buzz put double serrated edges on the digger and a T handle for hard digging pressure. The sheath is well made and looks bad @$$. It is very functional as well. And I received my order in less than ten days.
My wife claimed the LoL Ames sheath (it matches her boots :lol: no, really it does) I am sporting the " A Bomb " (it matches my personallity:cool:) I want to thank you guys for bringing these innovative products to your Friendly brothers and sisters at FDMF. I can't imagine life without my new stuff. A thousand thanks.

Sonny.

IMG_1814.jpg

These are nice! How do I aquire these items? I saw Blazin in your post above but not sure where to look. THanks. PM me if you would like. I currently have the right items and waiting on the other digging tool you have on the left.

Just click on the members list up top of the forum page and look for LoL and Buzz Wislon. I bought one from each of them. They make really good stuff. Check em out.

Sonny.

Hey thanks sonny bro!!! yeah the "A" BOMB#2 sheath Is a mans sheath unless I make a pink one. :lol:

:lol: I call my new digger "The Plug Slayer #1 DST" (double serrated T handle). This whole set up with the quick draw Pro-pointer ring has some serious attitude. The first time I strapped it on a silver Rosie popped out of the ground all by itself. Guess it didn't want to take a chance on getting nicked by that mean looking digger:lol::lol::lol: Thanks again Buzz, you over delivered on this one bud.

Sonny.

Thank u both for a quality item and fast service. leather working makes me think im back to playing world of warcraft. lol!

I also ordered "The Bomb" from Buzz. Great product and had it in a matter of days.

Thanks Buzz

Shane

:lol: I call my new digger "The Plug Slayer #1 DST" (double serrated T handle). This whole set up with the quick draw Pro-pointer ring has some serious attitude. The first time I strapped it on a silver Rosie popped out of the ground all by itself. Guess it didn't want to take a chance on getting nicked by that mean looking digger:lol::lol::lol: Thanks again Buzz, you over delivered on this one bud.

Sonny.

Dang Bro!! I know how you fill. I didn't get the chance to try it on for size but I fill like a samurai slayer/land excavation Dude just with it in my hand. :lol: Oh yeah ,, The "The Plug Slayer #1 DST" is proper.

Last edited:
My only question is...

Does that T handle poke ya in the ribs when your wearing it???
If not, I would like that done to my LESCHE....

HH,

I have an A Bomb very similar to that when Buzz put it up for auction with the T-Lesche. Very happy with it as I am all my purchases from Buzz!:stormy:

I got a Lesche/ ProPointer combo from LoL a while back and I'm very pleased with it. Have already got substantial amounts of dirt and mud on it. Very handy and well built.

Tell you what,,,I wouldn't mined having one of them my self. ;)

Thanks for offering the olive branch Buzz.That makes me respect you a ton. Blazin and LoL make some good stuff too. I think all you guys are gonna figure out the scale of diversity and demand for your products. Styles differ and demand is growing. I hope yall keep innovating and bringin your best stuff to the market here. You all have a customer for life.

Sonny.

I totally agree with Sonny, I love my new leather sheath made by "LOL" on this site. Excellent quality and workmanship, I'm sure this sheath will last for many years.

detectorstuff.jpg

Glad you liked the sheath Bassgear. I know it will serve you well.:thumbsup:

Very nice looking gear..
You nearly didn't get the one from Buzz..
He was going to send it to me...lol:laughing:
Sonny W..

Back
Top Bottom