Check out these pants!!!!!

Nice pants!

Those are the nicest pants I've ever seen. Added a pair to my wish list. So cool to have Pockets for junk and findes, plus the knee pads would save me some real pain over strap on pads. Thanks for sharing those.:D X 1600 WORK PANTS from Blackladder are my favorites.

Almost looks like they were made special for MDing . You did not mention the cost? Thanks for posting .
,HH

Almost looks like they were made special for MDing . You did not mention the cost? Thanks for posting .
,HH

I ordered a pair last week, paid for next day shipping and I still don't have them. Emailed the company to see if I can get a tracking number and I still have not gotten a reply. I will call them first thing Monday morning to see whats going on Ughhhh . . . will keep you all posted.

Ricki, under the video I posted, there is a link to where I ordered from, there are a few different styles and colors, all pricing is listed on the site. The ones I ordered were around 50, plus another few bucks for the knee pads. And, yes, the do look like they were made for detecting! I sure hope they arrive soon.

I ordered a pair last week, paid for next day shipping and I still don't have them. Emailed the company to see if I can get a tracking number and I still have not gotten a reply. I will call them first thing Monday morning to see whats going on Ughhhh . . . will keep you all posted.

Ricki, under the video I posted, there is a link to where I ordered from, there are a few different styles and colors, all pricing is listed on the site. The ones I ordered were around 50, plus another few bucks for the knee pads. And, yes, the do look like they were made for detecting! I sure hope they arrive soon.

Chad, just emailed the company I'm looking to get the Bantam's Scott is the person I talked to. He said to order a size larger in the waist and a size shorter in the legs. I'm kinda waiting for them to lower the price 60.00 buck and 10 for the pads is a little painful to think about. But I'll probably pull the trigger someday soon.

Thanks I found them and some other knock off brands on Amazon , I have Prime (free shipping ) so I may order from there. This is a great post I'm sure a lot of guys will want them .
HH

Chad, just emailed the company I'm looking to get the Bantam's Scott is the person I talked to. He said to order a size larger in the waist and a size shorter in the legs. I'm kinda waiting for them to lower the price 60.00 buck and 10 for the pads is a little painful to think about. But I'll probably pull the trigger someday soon.

Shoot, I wish I knew that they ran small lol, I hope I don't have to exchange them....the Bantams are the ones I ordered! I'll try and reach out to them in the morning to see whats going on.

Just a update , I took a chance and bought the Catterpiller pants that were on sale on Amozon( free shipping with prime ) for $30 dollars . The quality and fit are excellent they seem to have all the features of the other except for the pouch front pocket, the front pockets are wide and easy to get into. My wife and I both wanted pants with knee pads , our main issue and fit the budget for us .
HH

You can do the same thing by sewing old pockets on the inside of the knees of pants, then inserting foam knee pads :)

I finally got the pants I originally ordered. . . They seem to fit very well, and love all the pockets! Knee pads fit great...very happy with them. Now, if this darn ground would thaw out I would be able to put them to the test!!!!!

I never thought of dong that nectar!!! Thats a great idea! Maybe I will try that on some of my old detecting jeans. Thanks!!!!!

I ordered a pair of the Brawneys this afternoon. Exactly 15 minutes after placing the order I got an email update that they were shipped and a tracking number. Checked the tracking an hour later and they were picked up. Now that's fast! They must have learned from delaying Chads order.

In their defense, my FAT AZZ size was out of stock and back ordered. . . that was the cause of the delay. Maybe they had to sew two pair together to make one giant size for me.

I was thinking about getting a pair of Duluth trading post Firehose work pants. They are just a bit pricey.

Yup, got mine today and they run a size small in the waist. Length was fine. Would be nice if they put this rather important information on their website. This is why I'm usually reluctant to buy clothing online.

Back
Top Bottom