DigFellas is not a good one to watch

We actually have shows that cater to our SMALL hobby and people complain non stop. I think it boils down to jealousy. Bill Ladd has found more stuff than most of us combined and I enjoy the show very much.

Bill has found tons of stuff. Some on here have found more. I'm sure IP's finds would rival anyone out there, but certainly, Bill and Howard are in with the top dogs of the hobby.

I agree some of it is jealousy but I would say the majority of it is that people in this hobby are so paranoid that these shows will ruin our hobby that they can't see past that fear to know a good show when they see it. I think a well done show (like dig fellas) can be positive, and get new people interested. I'm tired of all the grouchy guys in the hobby complaining. I think that damages the view the public has of us. Whats wrong with a little whooping and hollering?

U.P. We gotta get together sometime. I'm up there 4-5 times a year, and I think I have a couple good spots we might be able to hit. Gotta keep our yooper accents under control though. Seems people are annoyed by accents for some reason....

We actually have shows that cater to our SMALL hobby and people complain non stop. I think it boils down to jealousy. Bill Ladd has found more stuff than most of us combined and I enjoy the show very much.
I vote with U.P. on this... I enjoy Diggers/Dig Fellas. Listen for a beep, dig a hole, make this interesting to a diverse audience. Don't worry about the holes, they probably have a landscape/gardening expert filling them... Bill and Ted are off to another excellent find.

my son and i enjoyed it

ill take that high pitched accent over tree climbing and "civ juicy nectar colone" any day. is that a new mens fragrance? LOL. Those guys newbees? thats funny right there ive seen some finds in Eastern & western magazine that my son and i dream about. Got our ace 250 this year and we'll be watching again tomorrow night. i liked how they showed just as much trash finds as good ones too.

I finally watch this show for the first time. I think it sucks!!
It was like watching a train wreck!!!!

I think Diggers is much better, even though they are kinda goofy,
they seem more down to earth.

The guys on this new show seem way out there!! Too far for me.

Joe

I finally watch this show for the first time. I think it sucks!!
It was like watching a train wreck!!!!

I think Diggers is much better, even though they are kinda goofy,
they seem more down to earth.

The guys on this new show seem way out there!! Too far for me.

Joe

Threads back from the dead :roll:

Bill has found tons of stuff. Some on here have found more. I'm sure IP's finds would rival anyone out there, but certainly, Bill and Howard are in with the top dogs of the hobby.

I agree some of it is jealousy but I would say the majority of it is that people in this hobby are so paranoid that these shows will ruin our hobby that they can't see past that fear to know a good show when they see it. I think a well done show (like dig fellas) can be positive, and get new people interested. I'm tired of all the grouchy guys in the hobby complaining. I think that damages the view the public has of us. Whats wrong with a little whooping and hollering?

U.P. We gotta get together sometime. I'm up there 4-5 times a year, and I think I have a couple good spots we might be able to hit. Gotta keep our yooper accents under control though. Seems people are annoyed by accents for some reason....

Sure thing bud, we don't have many hot spots any more but can still probably sniff out a few old ones. -Jay

Back
Top Bottom