Getting closer to a cool 1k in clad!!

Well I wouldn't want to live in CA and look for clad after this season of yours.. However it does make sense as most are finding $1000's worth of gold on the beach's?

In May I celebrated my second anniversary of hunting by taking $1,300 in cleaned rolled clad to the bank. A month later I cleaned and rolled the remainder and another $600 went into savings. Unfortunately my clad finds have dropped greatly but I have close to another $100. I skip a lot of penny signals because I prefer to dig dimes and quarters. But as I'm cleaning out a lot of my spots I'm forced to dig them. Still, it only takes 100,000,000 pennies to become a millionaire!

In May I celebrated my second anniversary of hunting by taking $1,300 in cleaned rolled clad to the bank. A month later I cleaned and rolled the remainder and another $600 went into savings. Unfortunately my clad finds have dropped greatly but I have close to another $100. I skip a lot of penny signals because I prefer to dig dimes and quarters. But as I'm cleaning out a lot of my spots I'm forced to dig them. Still, it only takes 100,000,000 pennies to become a millionaire!

Chipk yeah I have to say that it is getting harder to find the good clad. In some parks, I am force to find the dimes and nickels. Some of the parks out here have fresh targets all the time due to activities going on. I am focusing on the schools at this point. They seem to be a good for clad for now but there will be a time when that runs dry too. So in the meantime, its all good. I am really the only one out here that detects the parks and schools. I could go down to the beach but everybody else is there and the picking is good for now in parks. I still get excited about finding that quarter though!!

I still get excited about finding that quarter though!!

It's funny how everyone has a different thing that floats their boat...

Whenever I get a quarter signal, I hope it isn't a quarter lol.. I'm always wishing it to be a silver ring..

Much cred to you, your finding more in clad than a lot of serious beach hunters will be able to cash their gold in for!

Stay on em!!!

<°)))>{

Jason, Keep up the great work ! Nicely done. Due to the extreme heat here I have missed at least 12 days of hunting or more. I simply wont go out in the heat ( 90+ ) because that's not fun to me...So it is what it is...I have a few water hunts coming up after the holiday so hopefully things will pan out......HH !

Congratulations! You are ten times the clad hunter I am! An order of magnitude more successful! :yes:

You've paid for two ATPs, now! :gettinmoney:

That is some serious clad hunting for sure!

Wish I could get out more, but it's hard for me to hunt in temps over 75 degrees. I can't take the heat - I'm the type that when I retire, I'll have to move north to the Michigan UP for the summers ~ :cool:

Jason, Keep up the great work ! Nicely done. Due to the extreme heat here I have missed at least 12 days of hunting or more. I simply wont go out in the heat ( 90+ ) because that's not fun to me...So it is what it is...I have a few water hunts coming up after the holiday so hopefully things will pan out......HH !

pan out:yes:

Back
Top Bottom