• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Large silver ring found!

NoxDude

Elite Member
Found this guy today!! The inner diameter is almost the same size as a quarter! My biggest ring in my collection so far ! Comes in at 7grams. Not the heaviest but man its big. I have to wonder who was wearing this ring! 😅Found $10.60 in clad too.

Nox dude

Attachments

• 20190520_170509.jpg
    20190520_170509.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 456
Very nice!! Congrats on the chunky silver! I found one that's wide enough for king kongs thumb.... not as thick tho. Nice find! !

Nice hunk of silver. I don't know who he is but if he knocks on your door you might want to return it :)

Nice hunk of silver. I don't know who he is but if he knocks on your door you might want to return it :)

haha!! I could not believe how big it was. It came up at 31 on my Nox. Must have been on its side. I would think it would be higher reading though.

Such a big ring. Either a big person or just someone with big hands! LOL. So big it fell off due to its size.

Found this guy today!! The inner diameter is almost the same size as a quarter! My biggest ring in my collection so far ! Comes in at 7grams. Not the heaviest but man its big. I have to wonder who was wearing this ring! 😅Found $10.60 in clad too.

Nox dude

My middle finger on either hand is a size 15 (quarter size) and my thumbs are bigger than that. Certainly in the realm of normal men's finger sizes, if you're not counting the ring and pinky fingers.

Skippy

Back
Top Bottom