First attempt at a coin ring

So after seeing your craftmanship, I spent four hours making my own this evening...and it wasn't double-sided either. Lot of tedious pounding involved in this venture...but i have a memento for life and it cost me a Kennedy that was lying around gathering dust.

Pics would be great!!!!!! Please!!!!!!

Dusty

It is round and silver

Dutsty I will get a pic up later, bit I literally spent three hours tapping a half dollar with a geologist hammer...was mind numbing, kind of nice I must say...I was drinking good german beer while doing it though. The ring is round and silver, my Dremel took a dump on me...so I haven't finished smothing out the interior yet...I do have it on my finger just to show the wife that I wasn't waisting my time, which got me in more trouble since I never wear my wedding ring...I have been flying airplanes for 20 yrs, cant fly with it on...and more likely to lose it taking it on and off..

Dutsty I will get a pic up later, bit I literally spent three hours tapping a half dollar with a geologist hammer...was mind numbing, kind of nice I must say...I was drinking good german beer while doing it though. The ring is round and silver, my Dremel took a dump on me...so I haven't finished smothing out the interior yet...I do have it on my finger just to show the wife that I wasn't waisting my time, which got me in more trouble since I never wear my wedding ring...I have been flying airplanes for 20 yrs, cant fly with it on...and more likely to lose it taking it on and off..

Then someone with a metal detector can find it!!!! Thank you for contributing to this great hobby!!!!!:lol::lol::yes::yes::D:D

Dusty

Here's one I picked up a month ago, made from a 2 shilling (Florin) and a 43 sixpence, Australian coins.

Veg.

Attachments

• 000_1036.jpg
    000_1036.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 483
Back
Top Bottom