Truck bed liner spray

I've thought of wrapping some fabric around the the area where the switch is and spraying it with the bed liner. The rubberize spray should make it water proof and being sprayed on the fabric should make it flexible to allow the on/off button to be depressed. you would need enough coatings applied so it would not break down from repeated use..

This may have already been asked but does this void the warranty?

i called garrett last year and spraying the coil or propointer does not void the warrenty........unless like previously posted you use a bedliner spray that contains a a metalic base

Are u guys spraying the bed liner on the whole coil or just the bottom and sides, seems to me it would be easier to hang it and spray the whole thing.

I just picked up a can of the Duplicolor at Big Lots last night for $7.00. They haven't had it before and may not again or at their other stores.

Are u guys spraying the bed liner on the whole coil or just the bottom and sides, seems to me it would be easier to hang it and spray the whole thing.

i did my whole coil (bottom, sides and top) it was alot easier than having to tape it off, the only thing i did tape off was the coil cable & the logo so it looked pretty :lol:
i did this with my beach machine, for dirt hunting i do use the coil cover to prevent chipping since i seem ta smack rocks. the coil cover still fits over the coil even after its coated with the bedliner

bed coating? No biglots here.

DColor.JPG

Got it! :). I already sprayed mine, just making sure you were spraying it with Bed COATING.

Everything is holding up nicely.

and the bedliner on my propointer is still goin strong.......yea its alittle scratched up but that's only on the bedliner and those scratches don't go into the plastic. I've also made this propointer submersible now since I've bought my profinder

yea that thing has been thru some abuse :laughing:

Attachments

• P8060408.jpg
    P8060408.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 229
  • P8060407.jpg
    P8060407.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 209
Back
Top Bottom