Hamid - YOUR THE KING OF MD

No matter...
No wonder...
Not always...
I'll visit U.S soon and i find many finds :) I like the competition and many competitions, I insist that...
For my writing language, i have learning English for 3 months, i didn't use translation. I have my dictionary and my books.
About one year, i'll be excelent speaker English.
Thank you so very much and happy hunting.
Regards Hamid :)

Salut Hamid,
comment t'allez vous, a ce que je vois vous etre l'idole de tout les prospecteur du Far West :) Apres tout se temps je me suis decider de repondre a l'une de vos "post". Vous etre du Marco ou la Tunisie?

No matter...
No wonder...
Not always...
I'll visit U.S soon and i find many finds :) I like the competition and many competitions, I insist that...
For my writing language, i have learning English for 3 months, i didn't use translation. I have my dictionary and my books.

Rassurez-vous Hammid, pour moi c'est la même galère. :lol:

Merci

Salut Hamid,
comment t'allez vous, a ce que je vois vous etre l'idole de tout les prospecteur du Far West :) Apres tout se temps je me suis decider de repondre a l'une de vos "post". Vous etre du Marco ou la Tunisie?
Salut mon ami:cool:
Merci beaucoup:cool::cool: Maroc

He converts his language (French?) to english using google translator, I believe. Which, if you have ever used it, gives you poor grammar but great spelling.

Hamid hunts in an area with a great and long history of wealth. He has little to no competition compared to the states.

It seems far fetched to those of us who started hunting in the last decade. But, he does no better than hunters did here 20-30 years ago.

I for one believe in Hamid. If you don't, take up a collection to send me over there where I will confirm this is no scam.

Hamid lives in Morroco http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morocco and speaks Arabic or Berber but refuses to use a translation program, http://metaldetectingforum.com/showthread.php?p=1494622#post1494622 post #30. He has a ton of competition...he's stated this many times over. He's dedicated his life to this hobby as per his pic of his collection of detectors (must require multiple rooms to store all his MDing detectors/equipment). I also believe Hamid detects in an incredibly rich area of Morocco and has many years of detecting under his belt...his pictures are simply incredible. Now, if he would just fork up a little cash for a good translation program it would add a ton of credibility to his posts and he may start to divuldge some of those secrets you guys seem to think he's the master of:lol: Personally, there is no special tech other than getting out there everyday and having the finacial backing to afford a pic like this...

Out of curiosity Hamid, what do you do for a living? For example...I'm a registered RN.

Attachments

• Hamids detectors.jpg
    Hamids detectors.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 553
Rassurez-vous Hammid, pour moi c'est la même galère. :lol:

Salut Hamid,

Salut mon ami:cool:
Merci beaucoup:cool::cool: Maroc

Vous parlez le francais ?

Folks, let's keep the posts in English as per our rules. :yes:

He has a ton of competition...he's stated this many times over.

In reading his posts, I am unsure if he understood what competition meant. I think it may be lost in translation. :lol: Maybe he does have some, but I can't believe it is like Florida or Hawaii.

He's dedicated his life to this hobby as per his pic. Personally, there is no special tech other than getting out there everyday...

Amen.

Out of curiosity Hamid, what do you do for a living? For example...I'm a registered RN.

He keeps saying he is a poor man and may even have even said he lives with his parents. I'd like to know if he does work, or just detects for money. I have seen a pic of his bike and believe he doesn't have a car.

I also believe Hamid detects in an incredibly rich area of Morocco and has many years of detecting under his belt...his pictures are simply incredible.

See pics of Casablanca below:

Attachments

• 24378463.jpg
    24378463.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 539
  • 24378542.jpg
    24378542.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 485
If I was pulling pounds of silver and gold, I wouldn't be poor! Maybe not rich, but not poor!:lol:

Don't be a hater if you see me and my boy out there.We belong to the detectorist union:lol:

Attachments

• KMDN-Daily-PicDump-No_22_83-e1286079859492.jpg
    KMDN-Daily-PicDump-No_22_83-e1286079859492.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 480
  • thCAEVU8GZ.jpg
    thCAEVU8GZ.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 471
  • this_is_what_a_union_thug_looks_like_button-p145876311725438094en872_216.jpg
    this_is_what_a_union_thug_looks_like_button-p145876311725438094en872_216.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 468
OK,OK...How bout everyone send me to morocco for 2 weeks. Sponsor my trip And I will go visit Hammid and hunt with him, then when I get back I can explain everything to everyone. If its OK with Hammid. So pm me and I will give you my addy for checks and for PayPal Ill give the info on that. I could use a vacation anyways. Its been a while since I had a vacation, due to healt issues, back surgery and a divorce...This is not a joke, you all can sponsor me and you should be able to write it off as a tax exemption...Very serious.....cliffy.

OK,OK...How bout everyone send me to morocco for 2 weeks. Sponsor my trip And I will go visit Hammid and hunt with him, then when I get back I can explain everything to everyone. If its OK with Hammid. So pm me and I will give you my addy for checks and for PayPal Ill give the info on that. I could use a vacation anyways. Its been a while since I had a vacation, due to healt issues, back surgery and a divorce...This is not a joke, you all can sponsor me and you should be able to write it off as a tax exemption...Very serious.....cliffy.

Whoa, I offered that in post #20. We'll have to go together. Besides with all those thugs, we shouldn't go alone.

About $1,100 - $1,200 round trip airfare. Hotels $110 - $120 per night.

No matter...
No wonder...
Not always...

Hamid... if you come to connecticut, you will be very disappointed... we have many more thugs than you have hunting our beaches... plan to stay at least year and hopefully you may find 50 pieces of gold... :D

Thanks for your interesting..

Out of curiosity Hamid, what do you do for a living? For example...I'm a registered RN.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, i had finished my studies of computer program, the now, I search the job, because i need many capital for realize my dream, i want to buy great ship.... and with great equipment.
Thank you:cool:

Thanks, i had finished my studies of computer program, the now, I search the job, because i need many capital for realize my dream, i want to buy great ship.... and with great equipment.
Thank you:cool:
[/QUOTE]

Pretty cool Hamid! :yes: When you get your ship, Sail in to Conn. and pick me up so we can hunt the world! :pirate2::pirates: :yes:

Back
Top Bottom