Hi from a Whites V3 user in the UK

ramases

Hi All
Really keen to hear from users with experience of the Vision / Spectra V3 in UK and Europe. No disrespect to our US cousins, but we have different needs the other side of the pond and we have very little information on how to get the best out of "The Beast". Would like to share what we know to save having to reinvent the whel too many times!
Cheers.
Colin.

Welcome to the forum!

There are of MDers here from the UK, but I don't know how many, if any, use the vision. I'm sure someone will put their input on it.

Welcome to the forum, Colin, and a Big Rocky Mountain "HI" to you from Colorado. You do have access to quite some experience here on the friendly forum. Read Cybersage's posts along with orher tips found on here and other sites that are on the DFX and you will find many tips by true professionals.

Hello! I'm in Seattle, WA. Never been to the UK but would love to some day. Suffolk eh? Reminds me of a show I recently watched, The Tudors.

Thanks for all the warm welcomes ....

Hello! I'm in Seattle, WA. Never been to the UK but would love to some day. Suffolk eh? Reminds me of a show I recently watched, The Tudors.

You are a very welcoming lot!! Thanks very much.

As for the Tudors - things have moved-on a bit, but not too much :D If you find yourself in sunny Suffolk, give me a shout. Happy to find a field for you to detect over.

Detecting in Suffolk is good - Roman, hammered medieval silver and, allegedly, Saxon stuff. Just hoping the Spectra V3 is up to the job - limited experience so far, but reports are beginning to come in suggesting that it has the depth and sensitivity we need for those very small deep targets. Can't wait for the harvest to be got in and the fields cleared!

All tips and suggestions for UK setups gratefully received.

Welcome from CT, V3 user and I love it......

Jamie

Back
Top Bottom