• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Pouch?

richbat

Elite Member
Ok,bought a Tesoro pouch awhile back and it's already needing replaced,seams are starting to let go and the inside pouch for carrying your tools has ripped beyond repair.So here's my question?I need a pouch that's made of heavier material and has to have at least 3 pockets to carry my digger,pinpointer and my brass probe and have a large pocket for trash and a seperate pocket for good finds.Does one exist?

Well went to Home Depot and couldn't find anything i liked so placed an order with Bart at Big Boys and got the older version Garrett pouch,seems like it is made a little more rugged,we'll see when it gets here.Thanks for the replies.

Sun Ray Leather Pouch

I saw a pouch at Colonial detectors. It's called Sun Ray. Made of tough leather and has pockets for trash as well as treasure. Separate holder for coin probe. Holds any type digger. Has 2 different types for left hip or right hip. They run about $45.00 if I'm right. Will probably last a lifetime. Or you can buy others that last a year or two. Check it out.

Because it is easier I quoted myself from another pouch thread...

This pouch used to be for carpentry, then for hanging eaves troughs, then siding... 20 years later, detecting...

1-2.jpg

<*)))>{

Well went to Home Depot and couldn't find anything i liked so placed an order with Bart at Big Boys and got the older version Garrett pouch,seems like it is made a little more rugged,we'll see when it gets here.Thanks for the replies.

I've been using the garrett treasure pouch for almost 5 yrs now, they hold up great

Back
Top Bottom