Sun Ray Pro Headphones....Opinions please

ToddB64

Elite Member
I just received my first issue of Western & Eastern Treasures magazine. Along with it I received a copy of
W&ET's "Silver & Gold" 2005 Annual magazine.  On page 49 of this annual is an article by Kevin Hoagland
titled The Sun Ray Pro Headphones. Kevin is very impressed with these headphones and writes  a
good product review. Albeit, this report is probably going on two years old, but at the time of the article
he refers to these as "a $100.00 set of phones".

Any comments on these headphones pro/con will be appreciated.

Thanks !  :grin:

Todd

The Sunray Pro headphones are another quality set of headphones. Good clear sound and will quiet down some of the chatter that interference causes. However , they were replaced with the Sunray Gold. These are a step up over the old set. You can see them on my site and as always , if you need any more help let me know. :yes:

TonyinCT said:
The Sunray Pro headphones are another quality set of headphones. Good clear sound and will quiet down some of the chatter that interference causes. However , they were replaced with the Sunray Gold. These are a step up over the old set. You can see them on my site and as always , if you need any more help let me know.  :yes:

Thanks for the information Tony !   :grin:
This is all I need right now........may be in touch with you later on.

Todd

I have a set of the Sunray Pro "Gold" headphones and I really like them. Did some research and tried on alot but I liked these the best. I could have bought any of the other top brands but I went with these ones based on the features and comfort. I use them with a Whites MXT.

Cheers,

Back
Top Bottom