[B]WWII finds headstamps Army silver!!![/B]

LRS23S

So first off hope everyone had an awsome Christmas....I headed out today for alittle hunt in the same old area of trees that I have found many other wwII relics. Today was no different. I had a signal just off of a 3ft wide foot path that read 11-34 with a good tone dug it an it was the eagle. About 30minutes later I hit a great tone that was 11-37. I thought it was a silver quarter but turner out to be silver jump wings. the eagle and wings were on the same trail....kinda makes me wonder. I also found some headstamps that turtlefoots going to be getting....Anyways here is the pictures Thanks for looking HH

P1020086.jpg

P1020089.jpg

P1020102.jpg

P1020096.jpg

P1020105.jpg

http://s1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa474/LRS23S/P1020105.jpg

Those are some great finds! That Durlach head is absolutely awesome! Love the military pins. Great finds!

Doug

Well Turtlefoot, they're yours so when I find more stamps they will be in the mail. I have an area that I know is full of them....

That's awesome! I really appreciate it! Don't know if I told you or not, but on the last bunch that you sent me, I got a mortar ignition shell, German, US and French headstamps. All but one or two were new ones for me.

Thanks!
Doug

Back
Top Bottom