WWII/Metal Detecting Display Case

Kolby72

Forum Supporter
Hey guys I have been moving things around and trying to find space for all of my finds. I bought a huge display case thinking that I would never be able to fill it up and now I have done just that! :lol: This is not all of my stuff but I finally have it close to how I want it so I thought I would share it on here since there are a couple of members who also share my love for WWII items. The first pic is one from my last hunt with German Searcher and a couple other guys. Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• 04112011351.jpg
    04112011351.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 1,152
  • IMAG0372.jpg
    IMAG0372.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 939
  • IMAG0373.jpg
    IMAG0373.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 824
  • IMAG0374.jpg
    IMAG0374.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 1,169
  • IMAG0375.jpg
    IMAG0375.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 883
  • IMAG0376.jpg
    IMAG0376.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 1,031
  • IMAG0378.jpg
    IMAG0378.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 806
  • IMAG0312.jpg
    IMAG0312.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 816
  • IMAG0313.jpg
    IMAG0313.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 1,010
Nice selection of items Kolby.

I would be interested to see details on the German Emarken as I am always interested in these. Best Wishes for the Christmas Season and safe hunting in 2012 to everyone!

Kind Regards,
Simon.

That there Mauser was a dig find? What about the pistol?

Yes they were!one was found by a guy on the forum here by the name of German Searcher the other was found by another guy. I also have a STG44 and a MG42 that were both found with a metal detector.

Nice selection of items Kolby.

I would be interested to see details on the German Emarken as I am always interested in these. Best Wishes for the Christmas Season and safe hunting in 2012 to everyone!

Kind Regards,
Simon.

Simon most of the Emarken are blank sadly. I have a couple that have markings and have posted them in the past but I dont mind reposting for you!

Kolby man! that is some collection you have going on there.

You got a lot of history going on there.

Keep posting those pictures.

Amazing historical finds, you have truly done yourself proud. Congratulation's on having the passion to put such a great display together! Jack

Wow is the best comment I have ever received on the display. Showing off the things I have found/purchased is very important to me. It seems like these days it is harder and harder to find people who are interested in this stuff.

I do too! I like the guns but I also collect the photos of the people who fought and lived during those hard times.

You'd love my wife's family photo album then! Her parents didn't want most of those type of photos anymore so I stepped up and said I'd take them before they threw them out. Unfortunately, they had already "trimmed up" some of the photos to eliminate certain uniform details.

Great collection!

Haha that is good that you saved the photos! I really think that we should be doing all we can to save what little history is left!

Back
Top Bottom