Potential spots

bearbqd

Elite Member
Hey guys. Thought you might like to see some of my potential spots. The first shot is for epi especially. This is the 1800's house I told you about that's basement is known to be haunted. It was a civil war hospital. I think the residents have definitely skeedaddled. There were no vehicle tracks in the snow. I need to find out who owns it at the courthouse to see if I can hunt it. The second pick is of the outbuildings on that same property.

The shot with the arrow I got turned down on. The owner doesn't live in the area and he left me a message on my answering machine regarding my letter to him to hunt it. He's worried about any liability if I got hurt there or something. Didn't leave a number so I couldn't call him back to discuss it. The arrow is pointing to the stairs that lead right to the front door of the grand farmhouse that used to be there. Dying to hunt this place.

The other old house is one I need to stop and talk to the owners about. It is also 1800's.

I also threw in a nice shot of one of our dozens of quarrys around here. If not for the guardrail cables goind across it, it would be fit for a calendar.

If you still have his address, go to treasurefish.com, copy the liability release and send it to him. Might make a difference!

ncseadog said:
If you still have his address, go to treasurefish.com, copy the liability release and send it to him. Might make a difference!

Sweet. I was thinking of something along those lines, but he didn't give me a return phone number. So sure, I'll just mail it to him and assure him that I take responsibility for my own actions unlike so many others who are willing to sue you if you look at them wrong.

Great research, buddy! If you obtain permission, you will most definitely find many great coins there.

HH,

Zoyster

Back
Top Bottom