#98 is a doozie! Grab a chair...

cellrdwellr

Elite Member
Hey everyone, got out for a 45 min hunt for lunch last night (roughly 615-7) and had some good luck. This park has only produced 2 silvers for me. Both were 1875 seated dimes, the first one was a Carson city. Went back after work for a couple hours and added the wheat and 1864 injun. Also a musket ball. Seated #6 fty and all were dimes. I've got my eye on a couple new areas for this weekend. Also will be hitting this park some more. Thanks for looking and happy hunting!

Attachments

• 1103171823.jpg
    1103171823.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 571
  • 1104170906.jpg
    1104170906.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 568
Last edited:
Nice finds I would of grabbed a chair if it was a 1874 cc dime

Congrats on your finds, even wiped them off a bit!:lol:

Can’t even imagine the thrill man, great hunting!

Nice finds I would of grabbed a chair if it was a 1874 cc dime

Killer finds!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice hunting Jeff, that's a real beauty, Congrats!

Thanks a lot everyone! A welcomed surprise. At 8-9" it wasnt the a solid silver signal, but had the depth and repeated enough to investigate. HH!

"Had the depth and repeated"...my sentiments exactly,the machine says it's there? Do NOT second guess it! Perfectly done Cellr. Beauty that one is!

Hey everyone, got out for a 45 min hunt for lunch last night (roughly 615-7) and had some good luck. This park has only produced 2 silvers for me. Both were 1875 seated dimes, the first one was a Carson city. Went back after work for a couple hours and added the wheat and 1864 injun. Also a musket ball. Seated #6 fty and all were dimes. I've got my eye on a couple new areas for this weekend. Also will be hitting this park some more. Thanks for looking and happy hunting!
Sweeeet

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Very nice cellr! Big congrats! Man I haven't found a seated anything in over a year now. Barbers galore but no sitting ladies.

Also, congrats on 98 silvers FTY! Just two away from triple digits! That awesome! :cheers:

Nice! Congrats!

"Had the depth and repeated"...my sentiments exactly,the machine says it's there? Do NOT second guess it! Perfectly done Cellr. Beauty that one is!

Fantastic coin man, you are hitting some really nice silvers!

That is a beauty! :hi5: Congrats on the finds, but especially on the Seated Dime & Indian Head Penny. :woot:

Sweeeet

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Very nice cellr! Big congrats! Man I haven't found a seated anything in over a year now. Barbers galore but no sitting ladies.

Also, congrats on 98 silvers FTY! Just two away from triple digits! That awesome! :cheers:

Thanks everyone! I'm gonna try to grid this place out, this is the second time I found a park that has been giving out civil war period coins, plus some earlier and later. Both spots should have 3 centers and possible half dimes. Both VERY high on the bucket list. Just not sure if I want to go for quantity or quality tonight... Happy hunting out there folks!

Back
Top Bottom