JWP found his large cents in Ohio!!

coin whisperer

Elite Member
6baa683dfc2542d00722531eb3243d2c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Outstanding! You realize all of the boys out west are going to be booking flights this afternoon!:lol: Congrats to Jerry!!

CW is just starting some stuff. I found these in stacks of 20 in Two Tone Joe’s finds wing of his house! Hoping to find my first today in Ohio.

Got to watch these guys carefully!

Good luck Jerry, may you find a pile of them! Seems I can't find one here in PA lately, those damn KG2,3 and those pesky seated coins keep getting in the way! :lol:

Good luck Jerry, may you find a pile of them! Seems I can't find one here in PA lately, those damn KG2,3 and those pesky seated coins keep getting in the way! :lol:

You have no idea how much I hate you, [emoji23]🤣[emoji23]

One in every sand box and flower bed

I quit digging them lately they are a nuisance.

I hope you found at least one today! We had a club hunt at an 1800's farm on the PA/OH border today and one of our members found an 1838 LC. Still looking for my first...

Update. No largie, but had a great day out. Of course Joe picked up largie #50 FTY, a braided hair.

I think between the 4 of us there were 11 IHCs, 50+ wheats including CW’s 1909S, 1 Canadian Vicki Silver Dime, 1914 Barber Dime, 1916 Merc, 1948D Rosie for the group Dime quad, 2 V Nicks, 2 Buffalos, 2 Sterling’s Rings, a sterling charm, a sterling back to a cuff link and a couple Tootsie toys and a marble.

Last edited:

Good luck jwp!

Good luck bud! Seems you picked the right person to put you on some largies!

I quit digging them lately they are a nuisance.

What?!!! All at ONCE?!!! How greedy!:laughing: Oh Man...drool city!

I hope you found at least one today! We had a club hunt at an 1800's farm on the PA/OH border today and one of our members found an 1838 LC. Still looking for my first...

All I can say is WOW!

Thanks y'all. It was great to meet Joe, Adam and Vic. Joe was an awesome host and did his best to get Vic and I on a coin from our lists. He even showed us how to do it by pulling his 50th Largie of the year! Adam was fun to dig with.

I may never MD in TN again because it will be so disappointing after Ohio...I maybe moving north!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks y'all. It was great to meet Joe, Adam and Vic. Joe was an awesome host and did his best to get Vic and I on a coin from our lists. He even showed us how to do it by pulling his 50th Largie of the year! Adam was fun to dig with.

I may never MD in TN again because it will be so disappointing after Ohio...I maybe moving north!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Did you finally make it home lol

Back
Top Bottom