• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Silver #147...

Captain Silver

Elite Member
Got out today for a hunt with the Dirt Lizard at a park that is always good for a silver or 2...DL got 2 while the Captain dug one...I also recovered $2.68 in clad, a presidential token, fake Ike dollar, lock, key, some other pieces of junk metal and 8 wheats silver #147... Hopefully Bob can locate his camera and post his finds...it was a fun hunt:yes: That's it for now, so thanks for the looks, see you after the next outing...and Happy Hunting to all!

Goodwork CS!! Love the condition of that dirt silver!!

Congrats

On the silver Bruce, i thought you were going to hit the 200 silver mark this year , but something must have happened :?:, anyway good job, Earl

On the silver Bruce, i thought you were going to hit the 200 silver mark this year , but something must have happened :?:, anyway good job, Earl

Earl, I could have dug that many easily, I had around 135 back 3 months ago in August when the idea of another 200+ silver season was abandoned, my desire to put forth the effort required waned...the hunting 3-4 times a week, it burns you out:yes: I have recovered some though...and am slowly getting back into digging more often.

yes

I remember , i said to myself Bruce will make 200 with ease, ill be at the beach for good this month bro, finally , i will be hunting, hope to pull just 1/2 the silver you pull, and maybe a little gold for Craig 2 howboutit, happy hunting, Earl

Back
Top Bottom