Happy Veterans Day!...And THANK YOU ALL!!!

MrNovice

Forum Supporter

Thank you to all who are, and all that have served. Thank you for putting yourself aside and sacrificing for the greatness of others. Thank you for compromising your freedoms, to protect ours. Thank you for standing for us, even at times when you believed we were wrong. Thank you for standing in front of those, who could stand no more. Thank you for never backing down, giving up or giving in. Thank you for giving your all, and those who gave even more.

But most of all, and it can never be said enough...THANK YOU!!!

I hope you all have a fantastic Veterans Day!

:bowdown:

Attachments

• veterans day quotes.jpg
    veterans day quotes.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 192
Great post. Thank you to all veterans! I'm sure you don't hear it often enough, but your sacrifices are truly appreciated.

A lot of business places are doing something to thank veterans today. I got a free oil change at Meineke and stopped off at Taco Bell for a free combo meal on the way home. Those are only two of the many specials offered to veterans today. I was needing to change my oil anyway and the free meal was nice too. Thanks everyone who supports the military and it's veterans.

Last edited:
Best 10 years ever, might have set me back a few years but glad I served our great country!!

Yes, thank you so much for serving our country! :hi5:
I can't even imagine where our country would be (and I don't want to know) if it weren't for those who have served our country. :rifle:

May God bless each of you who have served and are serving our country. We are indebted to you; thank you so much! Your sacrifice is appreciated.

Thanks to all the Veterans and to the ones that gave the Ultimate Sacrifice. To the ones that did not serve I thank you for taking the time to thank the Veterans.
CS1 Jahnke
United States Navy Retired

While I may not agree with all the actions our country has done thru history, that does not take away from my respect for the individual citizens who have served our country and pledged to support the Constitution. Thank you all !

I was invited to two of my grandkid's elementary school yesterday to be honored along with other veterans. As the students arrived my granddaughter (first grade) came running up to me, gave me a big hug and stayed with me throughout the ceremony. My grandson (kindergarten) tried to pretend he didn't know me. I motioned several times for him to come up front with his sister and me. Each time he ducked behind the kid in front of him. During the ceremony they asked each of us to say a little something. Along with a couple of other things I said "I have two grandchildren who attended this school. My granddaughter [name withheld] standing next to me, and my grandson [name withheld] sitting right there" and I pointed at him. All 400 students turned to look at him. If he could have crawled into the crack between the floor tiles I think he would have. :laughing: :lol: That should teach the little ingrate, don't mess with a vet!!

Back
Top Bottom