Updated - Fisher F2 sent in for repair! - 10/27/13

TwistedT

Elite Member
Well, just shipped my detector off to Fisher for repair!!

Miss detecting already!! Gonna be a long 2 weeks till I get it back.

Well my detector finally go to Fisher for repairs on 10/22. Never heard anything more about it until Saturday.
Found out my detector got shipped back to me. FEDEX tried to deliver on Saturday but no one was home to sign for it. Have to drive to the nearest FEDEX facility on Wed. to pick up my detector because no one will be at my address to sign for it when they try to deliver it. It is being shipped by FEDEX home delivery. They received it on Tuesday and the repaired/new unit was shipped out on Wed. Now until I get it back wont be able to tell if it is a totally new unit or was just a quick repair. We will see.

I am Kind of mad a Fisher about this return. Never got a call or email or anything from them saying it was being returned or I would have been tracking it and had someone there to sign for it! Now still have to wait for 3 more days to get it.

What a mess!!

Look at it this way.... They didn't tell you that it was fixed and on it's way back and ready to find treasures!

At least it's not lack of communication because it is lost...

Look at it this way.... They didn't tell you that it was fixed and on it's way back and ready to find treasures!

At least it's not lack of communication because it is lost...

Heck at this point I really don't even know if it has been fixed!!

Its definitely not lost but there was a lack of communication on Fishers's part. They could have at least let me know it was on its way back home!

dude do ya need a loner I have an extra F2 or Umax....Just saying

Koz
kozman4907,
Thanks for the reply. Fortunately I got the F2 back from Fisher and it seems to be working as good as new - it was that blasted coil connector that broke inside the unit.

Must have forgotten to update this thread - updated the other but must have missed this one.

I had a detector returned by Fed-Ex. I live in an apartment and the driver never even attempted to see if I was home. She just left an attempted delivery notice on my mail box. I had to skip work to catch her the next day when she arrived.

I had a detector returned by Fed-Ex. I live in an apartment and the driver never even attempted to see if I was home. She just left an attempted delivery notice on my mail box. I had to skip work to catch her the next day when she arrived.

I know how you feel!! I had to wait an extra 4 days to get my detector and I had to drive to the FEDEX location! wasn't too happy at all with the return delivery - all because they had to have someone sign for it - and once they attempted to deliver to my house I couldn't send it to the neighbors or setup alternate delivery.

Well it all ended good - I got my detector back and it seems to be working fine - dare I say maybe even better.

Back
Top Bottom