Mega Clad Pic!

I need to get a different detector, it's hard to tell what I'm digging with the Ace 300. It finds metal but the problem is I'm digging everything. Maybe it will pay off and I'll get some gold. I need something that leads me straight to the coins.

I need to get a different detector, it's hard to tell what I'm digging with the Ace 300. It finds metal but the problem is I'm digging everything. Maybe it will pay off and I'll get some gold. I need something that leads me straight to the coins.

The 300 should have a coins mode that auto-discrims for you. Most likely you would miss the gold though unless it fell right on the nickel range.

The 300 should have a coins mode that auto-discrims for you. Most likely you would miss the gold though unless it fell right on the nickel range.

Even in coins mode it read's it all. It's alright though. Tonight I found my first CW bullet. A nice 3 ring and a few buttons.

The atpro is the only machine I will ever need. It is a coin magnet. I got it dialed in to find them. Superior metal detecting machine!!

Atpro dude

The atpro is the only machine I will ever need. It is a coin magnet. I got it dialed in to find them. Superior metal detecting machine!!

Atpro dude
I agree the AT Pro is a coin magnet , when I get a signal I know with better than 90% certainty it is a coin lm diggin but seem to be missing the Deep Silver

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk

I can't believe it, people in S. Cal. must not want pocket change. When they get it they must toss it like they are feeding the birds or something. I've been at this around a year n a half, parks, schools, curbstrips, and residences and gotten maybe 65 bucks. You have some great hunting ground, congrats and good luck in 2017

I'm out here too.I got almost $700 in clad in 2016. It's all over the place.

P.S. --- Go Stillers! This from a Rochester,Pa. native.

I agree the AT Pro is a coin magnet , when I get a signal I know with better than 90% certainty it is a coin lm diggin but seem to be missing the Deep Silver

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk

That the problem with the Ace 300, it will ring constant on a dime/quarter and I'll pull out a bolt. I'm enjoying the next out of hunting with it and will probably end up with an ATpro soon as I can find enough to pay for it. I told myself I'll have this metal detector pay for my next one. When your hitting these parks what areas do you look for to find the most coins? I seem to be in just pulling a ton of pop tops, hopefully it will give me some gold but who knows.

That the problem with the Ace 300, it will ring constant on a dime/quarter and I'll pull out a bolt. I'm enjoying the next out of hunting with it and will probably end up with an ATpro soon as I can find enough to pay for it. I told myself I'll have this metal detector pay for my next one. When your hitting these parks what areas do you look for to find the most coins? I seem to be in just pulling a ton of pop tops, hopefully it will give me some gold but who knows.

Look for large traffic area's in parks. Underneath trees where people hang out. Having good deep grass helped too. The atpro does a excellent job finding the coins. Do the grid system helps. Plenty of patience too.

atpro dude

Look for large traffic area's in parks. Underneath trees where people hang out. Having good deep grass helped too. The atpro does a excellent job finding the coins. Do the grid system helps. Plenty of patience too.

atpro dude

Awesome thanks man I appreciate tips from the clad master! I'm going to hit up a park this afternoon :detector:

Back
Top Bottom