Tree of liberty sheds a wheatie spill

markinswpa

Forum Supporter
Headed back to the nephews today, between the rain showers which held off pretty good most of the afternoon until 4pm .Started off with the usual clad' 3 quarters, 5 dimes 13 memorial pennies. In his backyard there is a pretty big tree, started around the roots and immediately got an 81-82 signal. Rough digging, I finally popped out a penny, a wheatie, the pointer kept beeping, again, then again, five in the first spill. Moved over to another root where I had marked a penny signal, again, this time three wheaties. One more on another root, and one in the yard. I named the tree liberty for the fruit it shed. The three spill was the oldest. 10 wheaties in one day, a great day. Hope to get out a few more times before ol' man winter shuts us down. HH Mark ps. cannot upload pics, says missing token or something.

Headed back to the nephews today, between the rain showers which held off pretty good most of the afternoon until 4pm .Started off with the usual clad' 3 quarters, 5 dimes 13 memorial pennies. In his backyard there is a pretty big tree, started around the roots and immediately got an 81-82 signal. Rough digging, I finally popped out a penny, a wheatie, the pointer kept beeping, again, then again, five in the first spill. Moved over to another root where I had marked a penny signal, again, this time three wheaties. One more on another root, and one in the yard. I named the tree liberty for the fruit it shed. The three spill was the oldest. 10 wheaties in one day, a great day. Hope to get out a few more times before ol' man winter shuts us down. HH Mark ps. cannot upload pics, says missing token or something.
9ac23ac0e1460c4f0636a9b60bfc30a5.jpg

-cdn.com/20170113/d8a83cda9f1228ebd8c4749b66e9d25a.jpg[/IMG]
6c3da8c9f7cbb8dcf59a6165bd219ee3.jpg
ac1b8eb0827908050de8f1484f135fca.jpg

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk

Congrats , like hunting around trees , try hunting around old stumps where you can get at more of the old earth because of the rotted roots .

Congrats on the harvest Mark! Those big trees always seem to hide the best stuff under the roots. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom