Today relic hunt a big handfull of minnie's

Digger70pa

Forum Supporter
My buddy Beastdigs, Freek & myself went & did a little relic hunting today. We were batting 1000 for permission today. We asked for permission three times & got it three times. This doesn't happen to us very often. The firt place we went- I've had my eye on for a while. It was never huntable. We decided to give it a try . Nothing really there, so went on to the next place. We found seven minnie's & a big chunk of camp lead. Beastdigs got his first eagle button & Freek dug two minnie's. We had to leave because some people wanted to hunt deer so we split. We wondered across the street & I got into a mess of minnie balls, five Williams cleaners,and five three ringers. Beastdigs found a big flat button & Freek didn't fare to good at this spot. It was a beautiful day today.

Attachments

• ld's MH, MB 015.jpg
    ld's MH, MB 015.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 281
  • ld's MH, MB 016.jpg
    ld's MH, MB 016.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 269
  • ld's MH, MB 018.jpg
    ld's MH, MB 018.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 290
  • ld's MH, MB 019.jpg
    ld's MH, MB 019.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 348
  • ld's MH, MB 020.jpg
    ld's MH, MB 020.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 281
I'd say you had a great day. Nice collection of minnie balls. Not often you get permission and hit it that good in the same day. Congratulations.:yes:

Cool minnies. I have yet to find one of those. Glad you guys got out. Thanks for the pic.

Sonny.

Back
Top Bottom