looking to up grade

mastermind4010

Hi there
im looking to upgrade to a new detector and was wondering what one i should up grade to

right now i have a a whites coinmaster had for roughly about 2yrs and looking to spend between 300-uppers 400
im looking for one that would be good for dry sand and schoolyards/parks

looking forward to the feedback

Look at the Garrett AT Pro, very simple machine to learn.This $ just alittle more than you're wanting to spend, but you'll be glad you did.

if you got the hang of the whites then id stay stick with the whites unless another is going to take you where you want to go (water, sea water).

I chose the at pro because it could get wet and i wouldnt worry and it was a lot lighter then the whites MXT which was the closest price to it

Hi there
im looking to upgrade to a new detector and was wondering what one i should up grade to

right now i have a a whites coinmaster had for roughly about 2yrs and looking to spend between 300-uppers 400
im looking for one that would be good for dry sand and schoolyards/parks

looking forward to the feedback

Master mind, feel free to give me a ring and pick my brain a bit!

You can move on up to a Compadre.
Really? Seriously?? :rofl:

Are you going to recommend a similar upgrade from his smartphone next?
canphone.jpg

I really don't get it, why would people suggest a compadre as an "upgrade" to a coin master??? It just something I can't understand.

I don't know. Maybe because in the huntiing locations the OP mentioned the Compadre Rules:laughing::laughing:

Have two detectors Xterra 505 and Compadre. But when I hunt tot lots there is only one I use guess which one? :lol:

I don't know. Maybe because in the huntiing locations the OP mentioned the Compadre Rules:laughing::laughing:

Have two detectors Xterra 505 and Compadre. But when I hunt tot lots there is only one I use guess which one? :lol:

That is because they are both mediocre at best. Try something better and you will look back and see the compadre as a walking stick.

I agree with DirtAngler...if you're serious about the hobby and are hunting old coins and relics, a top shelf machine would be the way to go. Buy it used if you have to, and learn it well...

Why is it when someone mentions upgrade then tells you they are hunting schools parks and some dry sand everybody says go high end toget an upgrade. If op had stated looking for old coins or relics i might agree. But realy what are the majority of people going to find in todays schools parks and beach's? Could it be clad jewerly and trash
The compadre excels in this environment. Checkout the finds here and tell me im wrong.
Remember you can upgrade without actually spending more money especially if you are doing the type of hunting that was mentioned. Bottom line is spend as much as you are comfortable with and become proficient with what you have.

Back
Top Bottom