I Won An AT Pro at The MTHA Hunt

Hi everyone,

Here's a photo of FMDF members that attended the MTHA hunt last Saturday, and a link to more photos from the hunt.

Jim

I've created an online photo album of some of the photos I took at our hunt last Saturday. The link to the album is at the end of this message. Best viewed on a computer screen versus a tiny mobile device screen.

1) You can manually browse through the photos by moving your mouse into the BLACK border to the right of each photo and clicking the white arrow to advance to the next photo. To back up, move your mouse over to the BLACK border at left of the photo and click the left arrow.

Or

2) To initiate a SLIDE SHOW that will advance on its own, move your mouse to the upper right corner of the screen, where you will see three dots, in a vertical stack. Left-click there and the drop-down menu will display several choices, the first of which is SLIDE SHOW. Each photo will display for about 5 seconds.

To exit out of the album or slide show, hit Esc key on your keyboard (upper left corner on top row of keys).

Jim

Link to album (should work now)
https://photos.app.goo.gl/Cf3zDXe2xEPL4U3M8

Thanks for sharing this Jim!!

Awesome prize....congratulations.

I wish the had hunts like that near me. :( I'd like to do a large group hunt like that

Back
Top Bottom