Attacked and called a "LEECH"

Sidesjeremy

Hello everyone. So I woke up this morning and got on the forum only to find a comment that called me a leech for sharing my videos with you all. I don't quite understand what I did to irritate him. Yes I have a have a youtube channel and yes I share my videos here with you all. I thought that was what this forum was about. Sharing your experiences with others. Am I wrong? Is there something I could be doing to improve my relationship with others on here? Please let me know. I am having a great time filming my out of norm experiences under water but I didn't realize that would be described as leeching. Let me know what I could do better. Thanks.

It was a pretty lame attack. Guess he just has no time for youtubes! Some folks prefer reading to to watching.

Move on and keep on posting your youtubes. Not bad by the way.

You were born without him, it’s his issue, not yours. Do what makes you happy.:yes:

Yep you're wrong, You aren't sharing your experience, unless the video is watched. Some of us don't want to watch a long video, and would rather just read a synopsis. I seldom watch vids unless something in the discussion draws my interest. Tell us about your hunts, the highlights and lowlights and talk to us. It seems like you're trying to sell us something instead of hang out with us.
No matter what you do you ain't going to please everyone on here and there is no reason to try.

Yep you're wrong, You aren't sharing your experience, unless the video is watched. Some of us don't want to watch a long video, and would rather just read a synopsis. I seldom watch vids unless something in the discussion draws my interest. Tell us about your hunts, the highlights and lowlights and talk to us. It seems like you're trying to sell us something instead of hang out with us.
No matter what you do you ain't going to please everyone on here and there is no reason to try.

So... how do you really feel about it?:lol: He’s wrong but he can’t please everyone, so don’t try?:?:

I'm one that prefers texts and photos to videos, especially long vids with pointless introductions and 'mood music'. (haven't seen yours and am not directing this at anyone in particular)
But I know that some people do like them, so I say have at it and laugh at your critics if they aren't constructive in their posts. No one is forced to watch if they don't want to.

I was the one to make the leech comment and I had zero right to my apologies. I realize I went overboard and that’s my issue not yours.

Don't worry about people like that. I have a YouTube channel also. I know mine will never be big but I like to share the goods and keep a video log of my finds. GL&HH Matt

I sort of agree with this even though I LOVE youtube...

it's difficult to push a video to readers of a text based on demand forum. Think about if you opened up a newspaper and it said TOP STORY OF THE CENTURY!!.....go to youtube and type this in to find out what it is...

buzzkill...

That being said some people like it a lot, it is 2018 and video cameras are everywhere so the leech comment was unwarranted in my opinion.

I have not watched your youtube posts. I do not like most you tube detecting videos as folks seem to think that I should watch them for three or so minutes before they get to the real subject. I can not stand all the fluff that precedes the subject matter.

So I prefer to read about finds, where and how they were found and see pictures.

Back
Top Bottom