Quick Money

Mud-puppy

Forum Supporter
Hunting Stadiums the morning after a game is usually good for fast easy money...All a guy has to do is to check the schedules and go get the pay...especially take note of the wind direction the night of the game, and eyeball for Bills...Heres a little over $10 in less than an hour this am...right down the street..Nice fresh dropped Q's on the deck and paper along the fence!! The beer store opens at 7am...its nice to get free beer purchased entirely with the castoffs of these games instead of spending hard earned money!....For some reason, It just tastes better!:laughing:

Attachments

• oct 27-18.jpg
    oct 27-18.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 279
  • oct 27-18-1.jpg
    oct 27-18-1.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 242
This year is the first time that I have found greenback American dollars while detecting.

My bride of 54 + years has been rubbing it in just a little that she does not need a metal detector to find money. We were both at the gas station filling up our vehicles when she asked me to reach under the vehicle she was driving and retrieve that 50 dollar bill. I picked it up and handed it to her and told it is too thick to be real. she unfolded it to find a second 50.

So I asked when was the last time I found a hundred bucks. I kept telling her that I was finding that hundred a penny at a time.

Then one day at the beach I saw a green piece of paper sticking up out of the sand and when I retrieved it I had a 20 in my hand.

A couple months later I was digging in the sand and pulled out a water logged wallet. There was nothing in it except a quarter and 58 bucks in green money. No id just the wallet and the money.

While I havent made the hundred bucks yet I am getting closer.

Free money is always a nice find. But Mud can you talk South Carolina into putting that dime charge on all aluminum cans. One day at the beach I dug 36 of those rascals out of one hole where the bums had buried them. I flagged down the beach patrol and put them all in his trash bucket on the 4 wheeler.

Hunting Stadiums the morning after a game is usually good for fast easy money...All a guy has to do is to check the schedules and go get the pay...especially take note of the wind direction the night of the game, and eyeball for Bills...Heres a little over $10 in less than an hour this am...right down the street..Nice fresh dropped Q's on the deck and paper along the fence!! The beer store opens at 7am...its nice to get free beer purchased entirely with the castoffs of these games instead of spending hard earned money!....For some reason, It just tastes better!:laughing:

I hit my local high school football parking field after a pep rally- bon fire. I was there for less than 1/2 hour and got $ 7.50 Six dollars in paper and 6 quarters, two dug and four surface finds. Love those quick easy hunts. I sure wish we had return money on cans. This would really help the old kitty. Pa. is too cheap. I will hit the rival football stadium tomorrow. Much too windy and rainy here today. I want to check some other stadiums this week that are all fairly close and teams in our county league. Our season is over here except for playoffs.

Back
Top Bottom