Beach Metal Detecting Tips and Surprise Detector

I was detecting a fairgrounds and a guy rolls up in a very expensive Cadillac Escalade with like $5000 rims on it, all decked out.

He pulls up, talks to me about detecting, showed me his metal detector...then proceeds to tell me that he's been detecting since early 1980s... and he is now 92 years old! Guy didn't look a day over 65, no lie!

I was mind blown that he was still detecting at 92....crazy stuff...lol

I was detecting a fairgrounds and a guy rolls up in a very expensive Cadillac Escalade with like $5000 rims on it, all decked out.

He pulls up, talks to me about detecting, showed me his metal detector...then proceeds to tell me that he's been detecting since early 1980s... and he is now 92 years old! Guy didn't look a day over 65, no lie!

I was mind blown that he was still detecting at 92....crazy stuff...lol

I'm more surprised he can climb into an Escalade at 92. I'm 45 and sometimes the climb into mine is tough :lol:

gesshhh I just turned 42 and already have had 4 knee surgeries, carpal tunnel surgery, shoulder surgery, and a ruptured disk. When I go out most times, after 5 hrs I feel like I'm beat to death from arthritis and back pain. To be doing it at 89 is AMAZING!

Back
Top Bottom