Friendly Metal Detecting Forums   River Team 6 Metal Detectors
List all sponsors

Go Back   Friendly Metal Detecting Forums > Detectors and Gear > All About Detectors

Old 09-17-2020, 02:04 PM
Elite Member

Default Here's Yet Another Nail Board Test With The New Garrett APEX

https://youtu.be/df3Jl5tr2VY

Lots of interest in this new detector.
Attached Images

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-17-2020, 09:42 PM

Originally Posted by John-Edmonton: →→→ Lots of interest ←←← in this new detector.
Definitely. I have been getting PM's on my Forums and e-mails with a phone call or two added in for the past two weeks. Since the time when I ws a Garrett dealer and had terrific success with my favorite, the 15 kHz VLT-TR-Disc. Ground Hog, the only Garrett model I had that I liked was the Scorpion Gold Stinger ... and that was a good while ago. I've had several of the other models, briefly, and none of them provided the performance I wanted, needed actually, to stay around for very long.

Things have changed and I have found ... quickly ... that the new Apex is a very light-weight and comfortable to use model that does provide very good performance. I can only imagine how it will be once they get a smaller-size search coil for it to tackle the very dense ferrous debris places I like to hunt.

No doubt, there is a lot of interest now, and there will be continued interest for some time to come in the Apex.

Monte

"Your EYES ... the only 100% accurate form of Discrimination!"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
... or ...
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Detector Outfit: An assortment of favorite detector makes and models, with the best coils mounted for the tasks I'll take on.