CRH on a whim

beerdoodle

Forum Supporter
Bought 10 bucks of rolled cents at the credit union on the way home. Just had a hunch all day. 3 rolls were total wheats. And 1 1902 indian head in the mix. No camera so no pics, so it really didnt happen lol. Oldest wheat was 1935. But all were in very nice circulated shape. Liberty wouldnt show on the indian head, but oh well..............................

Went back

to the credit union. Same beautiful teller, same tray of customer rolled pennies. Bought the remaining 19 dollars worth. Brittany told me no one has bought any rolled pennies from her since i did Tuesday. Hoping there are more rolled wheats in there................................

Nice. $10 are always the best. I just found a 1960 D Small Date and a 1962 D in MS65 Penny while I was looking through copper before I roll all of my pennies. What town is this in. Might just have to drive over there for my self.

Nice. $10 are always the best. I just found a 1960 D Small Date and a 1962 D in MS65 Penny while I was looking through copper before I roll all of my pennies. What town is this in. Might just have to drive over there for my self.
I would blow your car up.....................................

just opened up another roll................................indeed total wheats...................back in a bit after i check the dates.....................

to the credit union. Same beautiful teller, same tray of customer rolled pennies. Bought the remaining 19 dollars worth. Brittany told me no one has bought any rolled pennies from her since i did Tuesday. Hoping there are more rolled wheats in there................................

Yeah,Beer,but I betcha she's no more beautiful than your 3 girlfriends.......

Back
Top Bottom