Attachments

• Nov 18 17 Gold ring.jpg
    Nov 18 17 Gold ring.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 285
  • Thanksgiving.jpg
    Thanksgiving.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 362
Last edited:
:dingding: Thanks and same to you guys! I want to have a year like your's in 2018!

Hey Kapi....I also hope you and the other forum members have a happy and safe Thanksgiving holiday.

Moving on from Thanksgiving........... someone please get her a scoop with MUCH larger holes for Christmas.:laughing:

You know you are getting old when your list of things you are thankful for is longer than your Christmas list. Happy Thanksgiving Pirates.

Dew

Happy Thanksgiving to you guys! If we pause to think we'll have cause to thank!!!

Happy Thanksgiving to you and Larry. I hope the turkey is big and the gold is bigger.

Thanks my friend!! HUGS!!! Larry is frying a turkey and I get to spend the day with my son. Does not get much better than that!

To everyone, dont eat to much turkey Barb, ya gonna catch OBN, bet his jet ski is docked for the holidays , Earl :happythanks::happythanks::turkey::turkey::turkey::turkey::turkey:

Just waiting on sand to move. In the mean time we are painting rocks! I don't think there's any way to catch the master but I'm sure trying!

:dingding: Thanks and same to you guys! I want to have a year like your's in 2018!

Me too Felix!

Hey Kapi....I also hope you and the other forum members have a happy and safe Thanksgiving holiday.

Thanks!

Moving on from Thanksgiving........... someone please get her a scoop with MUCH larger holes for Christmas.:laughing:

You know you are getting old when your list of things you are thankful for is longer than your Christmas list. Happy Thanksgiving Pirates.

Dew

I could use a scoop with bigger holes for one beach about two and a half hours from me :) But I know that is not what you meant :P And you are so correct on the thankful list!

Happy Thanksgiving to you guys! If we pause to think we'll have cause to thank!!!

Amen!

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone from us!

I am thankful for gold ring number 63 for 2017. :turkeyday:

You find the most beautiful things! :)

I wonder if you'd beat OBN on gold weight...hmmm. I know he finds a lot of gold rings, but yours seem to have some heft!

:)

Hope you both have a great turkey day! Looks like rain so stay off the beaches and let the gold rest a day. :D

SkippyHS13

Lol you have a point here, hope Joe doesnt have to break out the scale on turkey day as the :kingdances: just might loose the. Crown to the Queen , Kapi does pull alot of weight , She might have him beat on gold weight , and higher end gold like 18 & 22 , i am sure Kapi has hers all weighed out, seperated, and has busted Joe down to Q Howboutit Joe :lol::turkey::turkey::turkey::turkey::turkey::happythanks:

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Metal detecting may seem trivial compared to faith, family, friends, employment, a place to call "home", having enough to eat, health, etc.. But, I am grateful to have one of the best hobbies in the world. :yes:
I have a couple of older friends who are as passionate about metal detecting as anyone but after 40 years of hunting, declining health is severely limiting their ability to get out. After finding thousands of rings you might think that they would be satisfied and could easily move on to something else but that is not the case. Not being able to go out treasure hunting really tears them up and they miss seeing gold in the scoop. :(
So I, for one, am trying hard not to take metal detecting for granted- It's a blessing to have the means and the health to enjoy all the benefits of this hobby. :yes: GL, HH and HT!

Congrads on 63 "B"!! Another beauty too!! I'm in recon mod for next years treasure spots so there won't be many more in my scoop. Good Luck and Happy Thanksgiving to you and the family.

Lol you have a point here, hope Joe doesnt have to break out the scale on turkey day as the :kingdances: just might loose the. Crown to the Queen , Kapi does pull alot of weight , She might have him beat on gold weight , and higher end gold like 18 & 22 , i am sure Kapi has hers all weighed out, seperated, and has busted Joe down to Q Howboutit Joe

Earl I am just shy of 1 pound. 15.71 ounces..

And the ski is still in operation as long as the winds are not bad.

Earl I am just shy of 1 pound. 15.71 ounces..

And the ski is still in operation as long as the winds are not bad.

What else is there to do on a rainy Thanksgiving but to add up grams of gold?

I'm at 13.85 ounces for the year. Not sure why this thread was moved as it showed a gold ring found at the beach. :?:

Back
Top Bottom