443 tossers. 3 keepers.

Beyonder123

I decided to try coin roll hunting because I had seen videos and I was suddenly interested. At first I purchased 113 dollars worth of half dollars and found nothing. Then today I bought 110 dollars worth and found these:

- 2002D NIFC
- 2012P NIFC

And best of all:

- 1964 90%'er

Now I'm hooked!!!

I decided to try coin roll hunting because I had seen videos and I was suddenly interested. At first I purchased 113 dollars worth of half dollars and found nothing. Then today I bought 110 dollars worth and found these:

- 2002D NIFC
- 2012P NIFC

And best of all:

- 1964 90%'er

Now I'm hooked!!!

Woo hoo! I'd say "free money" but it's hard to say what you could have earned with teh time you spent roll hunting. LOL

I tried it for a while, and ended up with a single proof coin (which I replaced a nice clad one for in my book). But that's it.

Lots of work for not a lot of gain on my end! I'd rather detect and find clad. :)

Royal Congrats on your first run at CRHing! KT enjoys it but recognizes it is not going to be a really paying hobby. But if you enjoy the rip of the rolls and the excitement of the hunt, AND the sometimes nice rewards....then you got a hobby that does not depend on the weather, whether the ground is frozen or the beach sanded in, and is not so bad on your knees! :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Back
Top Bottom