A little more gold

Numil

Elite Member
Still pushing everything aside to get in a couple hours of detectin time every day and lately its been paying off. Hit that FAT Plat a couple of days ago and now hit a plain 14K gold band. Today's scores include a Fidget Spinner, a couple of lighters and some paper currency (just a buck) and the ever present clad.

Thanks for looking and I'll keep looking too for as long as I can before I head back to the classroom... Happy Hunting and Good Luck out there.

Attachments

• Gold All.jpg
    Gold All.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 357
  • Gold 5.jpg
    Gold 5.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 336
  • Gold 5a.jpg
    Gold 5a.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 333
Yep, Just a almost 6 gram 14k.. Anyone of us would wait over night to find that baby! :thumbsup:

Wow, nice color for 14k! I think that's the first, and lord knows it won't be the last, fidget spinner posted!

Congrats on the gold! Those fidget spinners sure are popping out of the sand everywhere, I've scooped up 2 in the last month..

Nice wedding band! I'm still yet to find one of those fidget spinner! :lol:

Yup, that's my 2nd spinner in about a month. I'm sure there's more to come but havent seen as many matchbox cars recently. Kids these days... what are we teaching them...lol Thanks X and happy hunting.

Shoot, 5.6 qualifies as a bit more than "a little" :lol:

Congrats!

OK perhaps I"m a little jaded after finding a couple of big plats in the last month. I apologize for my misnomer of "a little". Be safe out there Ground and GL.

I agree. That is a good amount of the yellow stuff. Congrats on all the finds

Yea perhaps I should amend my title but in my defense I was left unsupervised. Thanks for looking SCUBA and hope you score big too!

Yep, Just a almost 6 gram 14k.. Anyone of us would wait over night to find that baby! :thumbsup:

Thanks OBN but in defense of my statement my wife left me unsupervised and I wandered. My apologies... GG and HH

nice targets. the trash to keeper ratio is good. congrats on the gold

Thanks Schmitz's I wander from the edge of the dry to about knee deep and back again. I seem to do OK with that pattern and as they say, if it ain't broke don't fix it. HH and GL out there!

very productive hunt...Congratulations

Thanks Rocky! GG and HH

Wow, nice color for 14k! I think that's the first, and lord knows it won't be the last, fidget spinner posted!

Found two of those useless toys so far, my kids like them but what are they good for? Besides lowering the IQ of the nation as a whole.... lol GG & HH

Wow, nice score! Admittedly, my kids would be more happy with the fidget spinner, lol!

So are mine... it like YEA! he found a Fidget Spinner! Big deal you found a gold ring. Sheesh cant win for losing in my house. Be safe out there Davids and GG & HH

Killin it in July aint ya! :laughing: Sweet Ring there!

Trying to kill it in July Mud! Headed back to the classroom in about 10 days an all this enjoyment will stop... gaaaah why did i ever agree to teach those kids... LOL Here's wishing your scoop is full of gold. GG and HH

Nice amount of gold. Great find.

Thanks DirthDOg! GG and HH

Congrats on the gold! Those fidget spinners sure are popping out of the sand everywhere, I've scooped up 2 in the last month..

Yup... my second as well in the last month or so. My kids get all excited now asking everyday..."did you find a spinner??!" Not welcome home how was the hunt. Ahhh to be under appreciated. Be safe out there and GG & HH.

Nice chunk of GOLD!!! Congrats
Never saw a figet other than at the store, then after the forth I found three on the beach the next morning.
DL

Back
Top Bottom