Once again no pic but 2nd silver of the year didn't expect it.

Michaeltime

Elite Member
I am in the process of buying a house and it is getting to be a bother. So I went out detecting not thinking I would find much I had done some of the area I was going to do with little found there. Turned out to be my second best day for 4 hours of detecting. My best with the M6 was $7.47 on the curb strip leading from the High School I did today to the gas station up the road. I did good other days on the same strip. Anyway I had detected out front by the sidewalk and gotten $4.00 or so a couple times . Today I did a better search of the yard area between the front walk and the walk up close to the school . I got $6.63 12 quarters 31 dimes (one a 1956 Silver Rosie) 53 pennies most before 1982. I only took a few zincs. I was hoping those 77 VIDs would be a silver ring but no luck just pennies mostly and some clad dimes. Had a odd dime find it was reading 14 VID and I was hoping for a small gold womans ring but it was a dime about 6 inches down. Must have been some trash near it. the 31 dime day is my second one. I should have stayed for 15 minutes longer and gotten a couple more to break my high but I had no idea I was so close.
M6 Mike

I either forget or put off buying a new wire for my old digital camera. I plan on looking into how to download a photo from my cell phone. I don't have data service but it looks like if I buy a ubs cable to connect to my Sanyo Taho I can download application for downloading photos from it to the computer. Hope it works . Easier to carry than a digital camera.
That High School doesn't seem to be old enough to have had silver there. but I could be wrong. My hunting buddy is having good luck at the high school where he lives. Thinking this summer I might talk him and our other buddy from here to hit some high schools for some bigger days of detecting in small towns around here.
M6 Mike
I know how people like seeing photos I will try to get it together so I can do some. I loaned out my wire for the camera and they say I didn't so where is it is my question if I didn't. From now on if it is asked of me can I barrow your connection the answer will be NO!!

Back
Top Bottom