I hunted Siesta Key Beach with Jerry

floridabill

In Memory Of
Forum Supporter
From Ohio and owner of Treasure Hunter Supply, and let me tell you if you ever get the chance to meet and hunt with this great guy don't miss the opportunity. He brought along the new Secon uwex 725K (made in Germany) . I didn't really run it long enough to give it a fair assessment but I will say first impressions with the machine were awesome. I hunted waist deep water for only around an hour.

I loved the pin point on the machine along with the turn on and go mode, had led lights in addition to tone ID , looking forward to doing some testing on it, we will give it a good workout LOL......

secon-1.jpg

secon1.jpg

Always good to see a new machine.
The pictures don't match though, which one was used?

Good Luck Out There.

Always good to see a new machine.
The pictures don't match though, which one was used?

Good Luck Out There.

I hunted with the uwex 725K It is a PI machine. There is still testing going on with the units and they are still in the process of taking ideas from us hunters and trying to put them into this machine, it runs on 1 9 volt battery !!!

There is really a lot of neat stuff with these units (led lights, tones) but in all fairness I couldn't give you much information on this as I only spent an hour with the machine in the water and it was the first time I had seen the machine although I had read up on it. It appears that I may be doing some testing on the unit that comes with discrimination so I will keep you posted...

It will have a pretty high price on it (I think around $2800.00)

Back
Top Bottom