Took The ACE 400 Out For A Quick Spin....Got A Ring

John-Edmonton

Elite Member
ace%204001_zpslgc90ww8.jpg~original

Headed out before supper for a quick hunt near home. Thought I would take the ACE 400i out for a spin. Real windy too! The new Garrett MS 2 headphones do an excellent job on remaining quiet in windy conditions, much better then the previous Garrett Master Sound headphones. Below are the better finds.

Attachments

• ace4005.jpg
    ace4005.jpg
    175.7 KB · Views: 163
mine didnt give me a ring, pling ,ding , or anything else that sounded like a decent find. Need that good old ground balance to get decent function even in medium soil.

Those detectors are butt ugly and sound awful with that bell tone, but they do find the goods. Big Congrats!

beephead

Those detectors are butt ugly and sound awful with that bell tone, but they do find the goods. Big Congrats!

beephead

I have done very well with the ACE Series detectors. They are very hot on rings. Like any metal detector....you have to learn it properly before it really starts to perform. It does real well for a turn on and go machine in most types of matrix. It has been the biggest seller ever of metal detectors. Loved by many.....hated by a few.

Attachments

• yeller feller huge.jpg
    yeller feller huge.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 138
Back
Top Bottom