Finally my first Gold ring!!!

BuscaPlata

Forum Supporter
I knew it would eventually come, I just had to keep at it, and at it, and at it again and it finally paid off today. # 15 ring was a 10K gold and it's just a baby ring weighs only 1 gram but as we say "Gold is Gold" This was found at a totlot by the way. There is GOLD!! in them there TOTLOTS!!! Now on to the next. HH:sweet:

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 267
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 257
Busca Scores! I'm so happy for your trophy there! You have been a committed Detectorist and WANTING to find one so badly! Now, sleep with it under your pillow, or on the nightstand, and it will lead you to MORE! Or swallow it, thats what I do, so all the golden goodness seeps into your body, and gets your brain circuits wired right!...

Outstanding! Love that Totlot Gold there! Congratulations! They will start pouring out of the woodwork for you now...

Congrats!!

Busca Scores! I'm so happy for your trophy there! You have been a committed Detectorist and WANTING to find one so badly! Now, sleep with it under your pillow, or on the nightstand, and it will lead you to MORE! Or swallow it, thats what I do, so all the golden goodness seeps into your body, and gets your brain circuits wired right!...

Outstanding! Love that Totlot Gold there! Congratulations! They will start pouring out of the woodwork for you now...

To late Mud, there will be no sleeping with it under my pillow, one of my grandkids already claimed it, dang it!!:lol:

I knew it would eventually come, I just had to keep at it, and at it, and at it again and it finally paid off today. # 15 ring was a 10K gold and it's just a baby ring weighs only 1 gram but as we say "Gold is Gold" This was found at a totlot by the way. There is GOLD!! in them there TOTLOTS!!! Now on to the next. HH:sweet:

BOOM!

That's how it's done! Now that you're on the board, may the floodgates open. :)

Should we call you BuscaOro now? Congrats, now that the ice is broken, you'll get tired of all the gold rings you'll find!

Congratulations! It is hard to find gold rings anywhere but on the beach. For me anyway.

Back
Top Bottom