I just Love this place. BIG SILVER!

DoctorTecter

Elite Member
I feel as though I am being spoiled. Got out today with Ron (HistoryFinder89) and John (Skeeterbait) and hit the spot. started out very slow with just a couple of wheats and pulltabs that sounded like silver quarters. This place isn't for cherry pickers as nothing sounds like it should.

We moved up to an area that was beyond wet, I mean soaked, drenched, washed out. got to swinging and dug a plug and to my surprise out popped my 3rd Walker of the year! I could not believe it.

I decided to deal with the mud after that and ended up scoring a 42 Washington. That has put me at 32 silver out of this spot!

Also scored a toasted Buffalo and 5 wheats. Soaking the Buff hoping to get a little detail it is wore down.

Thank you all for the looks and HH!

Attachments

• 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    112.8 KB · Views: 653
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    108.2 KB · Views: 649
  • 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    93.5 KB · Views: 635
  • 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    79.4 KB · Views: 650
Another muddy, but fun hunt! It keeps on giving and giving :). Unfortunately for me, I was hitting nothing but Wheat Pennies today :no: The signals here are some of the most strangest signals I have ever heard. Terrific finds Josh! Can't wait to do it again! :yes:

Ya man u got big silver this time shes in great shape to nice going and you know what I got zero zilch no silver coins from here yet I aint giving up!

I wonder if its as usual , the luck of getting ones coil over the right spot, or if its something in the different detectors being used making the difference in silver finds? Sounds like you all had a great time! HH

I wonder if its as usual , the luck of getting ones coil over the right spot, or if its something in the different detectors being used making the difference in silver finds? Sounds like you all had a great time! HH

I tell ya if you were to cherry pick here you wouldnt get much. The beaver tail can sound like halfs and buffalos like dimes. It better to go on depth.

Be thankful you have a spot like that, I have been out at my hunted out park for 3 weeks and gotten on avg 6 pennies a day. I could not imagine scoring silver like that:no:

Congrats on the silvers. I never get tired of seeing those walkers pop up on here. The most beautiful silver coin ever struck in my opinion.

Congrats on the silvers. I never get tired of seeing those walkers pop up on here. The most beautiful silver coin ever struck in my opinion.

Ain't that the truth,, is my favorite coin in silver as well. And you get three this year so far, outstanding man. CONGRATS! :yes:

Nice find

Nice find.I have a area i been hunting i find all sorts of stuff.Nothing sounds rite.But once you get to understand area the stuff jumps out.

Back
Top Bottom