First gold of the year and first ever from a tot-lot

GroundSweeper

Forum Supporter
I’ve hunted a lot of tot-lots over the years and never found any gold at one.

Today, had an errand to run before picking my daughter up from school, and between the two I narrowly didn’t hit up the one tot-lot in town as it would be a really short hunt. But it was raining which ensures I would be the only one there, and I had “Gold Siren” my waterproofed Compadre... so...

33¢ and a 10k gold ring (1.1g)

First gold for 2018 (monkeys off my back :lol:)

“Gold Siren” is set below iron so I don’t miss anything, and it was fun hunting with her again.

Happy hunting!

Attachments

• E779A35C-2BC6-4DEC-B139-773D03B0BA5C.jpg
    E779A35C-2BC6-4DEC-B139-773D03B0BA5C.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 372
  • D4E7CF35-EC7F-4C21-9321-49BC377E5EF4.jpg
    D4E7CF35-EC7F-4C21-9321-49BC377E5EF4.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 327
  • 3DD0BFB7-5CEE-4C67-8DD7-BFBF0764B084.jpg
    3DD0BFB7-5CEE-4C67-8DD7-BFBF0764B084.jpg
    149.8 KB · Views: 340
Nice gold man! I havent seen yellow since 2016 :wow: beginning to think my machine accepts pulltabs but rejects gold in any form :laughing: congrats!

My first gold ever was from a tot lot, tiny little 10K thing I sold.
I guess sooner or later we all trip over one don't we?

Congrats on your first gold !!! I am sure it won't be your last. I have found more gold in tot lots than any other location but then I usually find gold by accident while coinshooting.

Nice find, congratulations.

Thank you!

Nice Find!

Appreciated!

Nice gold man! I havent seen yellow since 2016 :wow: beginning to think my machine accepts pulltabs but rejects gold in any form :laughing: congrats!

That surprises me, though your finding all kinds of killer old coins!

A nice little beauty!

Thank you

Whoop! There it is!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah kicked some chips and saw a ring, always a surprise!

Awesome, I haven't had much luck with gold in tot-lots either!

Seriously! I’ve hunted a ton in totters and found plenty of 925 but this is my first gold out of one. Hopefully a trend :lol:

My first gold ever was from a tot lot, tiny little 10K thing I sold.
I guess sooner or later we all trip over one don't we?

Ain’t that the truth!

Congrats,your one gold ring closer to that nox!

Yeah if I can ever bring myself to unload my humble stash some day! Thanks!

Small gold is better than no gold!

:lol: that is a true statement, I seem to have a penchant for finding the small ones

Congrats on the first gold of the season...fine hunt!

Thank you Captain!

Nice!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Appreciated.

Nice one buddy.

Thanks man! How’s the Sac hunting treating you?

Congrats on your first gold !!! I am sure it won't be your last. I have found more gold in tot lots than any other location but then I usually find gold by accident while coinshooting.

Thanks apes adore <== that’s what auto correct did to your user name :lol: pescadore! It’s my first gold from a tot-lot, and for 2018, gold number 19 otherwise. My first gold ring, still have and won’t forget, I found in November of 2013. 0.9 grams :lol: 2014 was better with 5 golds, 2015 only 1, 2016 gave me 6, 2017: 5, so we’ll see what the rest of 2018 will provide!

I just haven’t had the luck in tot-lots for some reason like you and many others! Not for lack of trying I tell ya. I have done best at lakes and soccer fields.

Back
Top Bottom