Block I, Mississippi A buttons & lead

Digger70pa

Forum Supporter
Went out today after work for a little relic hunt. I have been over this spot with other machines so I thought I would switch it up & use my G2 with the 13" ultimate coil on the end. I was really surprised to dig two confederate buttons & a couple of bullets. I think I might be on to something here. Thanks for looking & HH

Attachments

• Block I , Missippi A buttons & Reb Lead FV 003.jpg
    Block I , Missippi A buttons & Reb Lead FV 003.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 415
  • Block I , Missippi A buttons & Reb Lead FV 001.jpg
    Block I , Missippi A buttons & Reb Lead FV 001.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 435
  • Block I , Missippi A buttons & Reb Lead FV 011.jpg
    Block I , Missippi A buttons & Reb Lead FV 011.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 430
  • Block I , Missippi A buttons & Reb Lead FV 013.jpg
    Block I , Missippi A buttons & Reb Lead FV 013.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 418
  • 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 290
  • 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 303
  • 017.jpg
    017.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 289
  • 019.jpg
    019.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 276
Last edited:
Living in the South, I have yet to find my first CW relic. I plan to change that this year.

Congrats on some great finds.

We're going out today after work also. I was hunting yesterday & the farmer was spreading manure right next to a big housing development, the wind was blowing at 20 30 mph in that direction. AHH gota love country living :laughing:

Man when is the last time you have been skunked lol. Congrats on the relics! You must have a huge collection of all the Civil War relics you have dug. Someday you should post a picture of the whole collection.

Man when is the last time you have been skunked lol. Congrats on the relics! You must have a huge collection of all the Civil War relics you have dug. Someday you should post a picture of the whole collection.

I may some day, Look at the albums I have most of my older things are in there. It's been a while since I have gotten skunked. Thanks for looking HH

Wow those are very cool! I would love to find some civil war stuff like that.

Buttons are my favorite relics. I love digging them, especially the CS ones. Super finds my friend!

Back
Top Bottom