Done seen my first UFO, not kidding...

after consulting with some of my associates we came up with a likely solution as to what you and others seem to be seeing. :giggle:

Attachments

• mibheader.jpg
    mibheader.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 112
  • Balloon-Figure-3-120623125936-cnn-weather-balloon-launch-story-top.jpg
    Balloon-Figure-3-120623125936-cnn-weather-balloon-launch-story-top.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 107
Interesting, not sure what it is. I always wondered what might happen if you shot at something that's clearly a ufo.

My brother & his wife saw one while they were dating. This was 99, 2000. It was at night, and they were stopped at an intersection. His wife saw it first and told my brother to look. They and others there this very large, silent triangular object with a blueish glow. It was so big it covered the buildings and road.

After some time it was shot off at an incredible speed high into the sky like it was nothing.

Interesting, not sure what it is. I always wondered what might happen if you shot at something that's clearly a ufo.

My brother & his wife saw one while they were dating. This was 99, 2000. It was at night, and they were stopped at an intersection. His wife saw it first and told my brother to look. They and others there this very large, silent triangular object with a blueish glow. It was so big it covered the buildings and road.

After some time it was shot off at an incredible speed high into the sky like it was nothing.

Just on general principals I wouldn't shoot anything in the air, if they're ours then that would be a bad idea, and if they're advanced visitors from some other world or dimension, they might just respond by utterly and swiftly obliterating the source of the shooting :lol: Yikes!

I'd love to see a real UFO, I mean as in space ship, but alas, never have I even though I kept one eye on the sky all those night shifts. Pretty sure this one was just a drone by the way it moved and stayed in the area quite a while.

Interesting when others see them though, although nobody much believes their accounts when they've not seen one themselves. Look at poor ole Travis Walton, people think he's a nut...:yes:

Back
Top Bottom