$14.62 clad stabbing & bling

jwp1964

Forum Supporter
First day with sun and temps above freezing in a while. Hit an elementary school JD and I plundered before. We got $45 on that trip.

Today in 2.5 hours I got $14.62. The clean stuff on left was from the tot lot in 30 minutes. Only 12 Lincolns, but had 41 dimes. Also got a Sacajawea Dollar coin.

Found the largest St Christopher medallion I’ve ever found and a couple other junkers.

Gas money and lunch covered.

12a8607f6a85ce4fb85200cc90d1614e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice day hunting! I’ll wait until Tuesday when the weather is 50 before I get out!

Nice day hunting! I’ll wait until Tuesday when the weather is 50 before I get out!

It was funny CW. When I first got there the totlot chips were frozen solid to 2". Had to chip through it.

Nice Haul !!! Congrats on your finds.

Thanks pescadore.

Heck yea thats lunch for 2 days if you go to subway and grab them 5 dollar footlong :laughing: nice hunt!

Lol, thanks cd.

Nice job, schools are awesome for clad. Unfortunately lots of them near me are putting up fence, so you have to get in there when maintenance works are being done or straight after school finishes.

Nice job, schools are awesome for clad. Unfortunately lots of them near me are putting up fence, so you have to get in there when maintenance works are being done or straight after school finishes.

Thanks sg! Some schools in our area have also gone to fences. Not a good reflection on modern society/civilization.

Very nice hunt, congrats!

Thanks Jam. I had to get a fix. No permissions this year and it's been cold!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom