Finally got out the other day

Casper

Since Barbados trip - have had many health issues - none were due to trip -

I finally got down to the shore for a few hours - headed for deep water because I figured shallows were dry - ended up with a handful of sinkers and only a few coins out chin deep at low tide - water temps were in the 40's - Fla. guys welcome to come up.

I started working in shallows and eventually the wet sand and rocky areas - I got a few silver coins and right before total darkness finally got a piece of "old gold" - it was nice to get out.

Attachments

• nov4.JPG
    nov4.JPG
    88.4 KB · Views: 150
  • nov4-sil-gold.JPG
    nov4-sil-gold.JPG
    118.2 KB · Views: 159
pic of gold ring -

inset 14K stamp - sign that ring is old

Attachments

• oldgold.JPG
    oldgold.JPG
    28.4 KB · Views: 144
Great looking ring, Casper. :) A good old one for sure.

Those are quite a few targets, but well worth the effort. I hope you're doing much better health-wise.

Casper those finds look like you have been detecting my beach :lol:

Love the gold :) It looks just like the 18k band I found.

Nice finds! You can keep your 40 degree water. Did some white water rafting in NC this summer, water temp. was 42 degrees! :shock: I don't like anything under 80! :yes:

Now thats a great hunt Casper, lots of Silver & Gold too. What tector were you using? Thanks for sharing. H.H.:-)

Waterman said:
Now thats a great hunt Casper, lots of Silver & Gold too. What tector were you using? Thanks for sharing. H.H.:-)

He was using the PI PRO ;)

Awesome finds Casper. Nice haul of silver, with a touch of gold to go along with it. A very lucrative day I would say. :yes:

Back
Top Bottom