Equinox 6 inch coil warranty

woodbutcher

Forum Supporter
I’ve looked everywhere and cannot find the warranty life of a equinox 6 inch coil,I even searched Minelabs site..If somone is absolutely sure on the warranty on this coil please do tell.
On another note,I’ve just purchased a new 600..And the reason I’m asking the original question is because I’ve recently read a good amount of coil ears are being reported to have broken for no reason on the equinox stock coil..So,before I look any further into a 6 inch coil,I’d like to know the warranty period..thanks..

from Minelab site..GPZ 7000, GPX Series detectors, SDC 2300, X-TERRA Series detectors, E-TRAC, Safari, CTX 3030, EQUINOX Series detectors, Minelab branded search coils, handles, shafts, headphones, bags and battery chargers are under warranty for a period of 3 years (36 months) from the Date of Purchase.

from Minelab site..GPZ 7000, GPX Series detectors, SDC 2300, X-TERRA Series detectors, E-TRAC, Safari, CTX 3030, EQUINOX Series detectors, Minelab branded search coils, handles, shafts, headphones, bags and battery chargers are under warranty for a period of 3 years (36 months) from the Date of Purchase.

Thanks also!

Now I would have thought you would spring for the 800 this time after the light issue and the inability to set tone bins and such. Good luck with the new one Woody. HH Mark

Back
Top Bottom