Quote more than one person in a response?

Stiffwrists

Elite Member
I have seen multiple members being able to quote a list of posts in a response. Every time I quote someone, I can only respond to the one quote a select. Any help would be appreciated. Hope this makes sense. Haha.
In a nut shell, I'd like to respond to more than one comment and have them both (or more) quoted above my response.

I have seen multiple members being able to quote a list of posts in a response. Every time I quote someone, I can only respond to the one quote a select. Any help would be appreciated. Hope this makes sense. Haha.
In a nut shell, I'd like to respond to more than one comment and have them both (or more) quoted above my response.

Use the middle icon (with the ") on every post you want to quote into your single post.

Use the middle icon (with the ") on every post you want to quote into your single post.

M-Quote on the first ones, Quote on the last.

M-Quote on the first ones, Quote on the last.

Got it! Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom