• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

BEWARE of seller BluegrassJames

At least you did PayPal AND not A STUPID money Order with PP you have a good chance getting back your Money with a MO your SOL

I hope you guys get your money back quickly!

On top of the feedback system another good step is to read back through some of the sellers recent posts here on the forum. Read through BlueGrassJames post and you'll see he previously posted some rather personal information about money problems that he was having. Posts like that would make me a bit leery about engaging in a trade or purchase of high dollar items.

Zofchak makes some good points here!

The Classifieds are just provided as an additional "Tool" on this Forum.

Buyer/Seller Beware!! Know the Rules:

Classifieds Rules

-No Outside Links - Do not post a link to outside auctions or For Sale items such as eBay, Craigslist or items listed on other websites, etc.

-List a Price - Items For Sale in the Classifieds must have a price listed, if not, then please use the auction forum.

-Mark SOLD Please edit your title and mark your item SOLD after the sale, or notify a admin/supermod to move it to the Classified Archive.

-KNOW and RESEARCH - Before making a sale/purchase, you better do some research on their feedback scores, post counts etc., and find out who you are dealing with. BEWARE of scammers! Use at your own risk.

- Dealers/Manufacturers - If you are a metal detecting "equipment" dealer/manufacturer who is looking to increase your sales, we have sponsorships available. Please do not sell your equipment in the Classifieds. Please use something like Ebay or Craigslist

-No Bumping - Purposely bumping your thread for more views is not allowed and is unfair to other members.

-No Gun/Ammunition Sales - Do not sell firearms or ammunition in any of the Classifieds sections.

-Itrader Feedback - Post feedback for your sale/purchase via the Itrader Feedback system.

-Unsolicited Comments - Do not post on threads comments that have nothing to do with the sale or transaction.

We need a feed back section so we can publically humiliate these scum bags. Instead of deleting our post( to much drama) we need to incouarge all to post thiefs and liars here.

Hey ParkHunter, was your transaction with him recent?

August 24th was when I made the payment. I really want his account to be banned here, no further questioning to this scammer.

He's probably deposited the money into his bank, withdrew it, and closed his bank/paypal. Hopefully paypal can still track this guy.

He must be self-loathing doing what he does on this forum. Truly sickening.

We need a feed back section so we can publically humiliate these scum bags. Instead of deleting our post( to much drama) we need to incouarge all to post thiefs and liars here.

I totally agree. There have been some good standing forum members with the top tier of feedback rating duped on here. If we cannot call these a holes out and make it public why have classifieds and why join a forum. I may be reprimanded but these people should be banned and made it known.

Heck, I'm 3/4 cripple with my back so let me be the classifieds enforcer. I ain't scared to ban the scum:laughing:

Man I hate this kind of stuff. I went to his I trader acct and he only had 2 reviews 1 positive and 1 negative it appears there should be a lot more negatives to warn everyone.

Man I hate this kind of stuff. I went to his I trader acct and he only had 2 reviews 1 positive and 1 negative it appears there should be a lot more negatives to warn everyone.

Thanks Phil!!

People!! You have to use the ITrader Feedback tool!! Of the recent problem members, some have, no - zero, negative feedback!!

Thanks Phil!!

People!! You have to use the ITrader Feedback tool!! Of the recent problem members, some have, no - zero, negative feedback!!

Member for 3 years. 1 ratining = positive. I luckily used paypal. These people need to be called out like now. Quit deleting long standing members posts calling these people out and this may be avoided.

A shame that this happens at all, and especially so on this forum. I am a money order kinda guy, and in working a deal today I had to offer to let the seller hold the items until he could confirm that my MO was legit, because the poor guy had been burned in the past. I am new here myself, and last I looked had a positive feedback of 2, which doesn't sound too convincing after reading this thread.

So a shout out to those who are willing to work with us new guys, and a heads up to all of us to keep our acts together, and be ever vigilant.

Good digs all.

Pawaide

WOW It sucks when you have thieves among a bunch of good guys. I hate a thief more then anything..... So far I have not had a problem on here or any forum.

Those of you that sent him paypal payments you should be able to get his actual name and address. Surely there is a member or two here that would like to pay him a friendly visit and collect some money. I've seen some pretty good detective work on these forums before.

I just called paypal, and reported all the information above to them as well. I also noted how he scammed many on this forum.

I hope you guys get your money back quickly!

On top of the feedback system another good step is to read back through some of the sellers recent posts here on the forum. Read through BlueGrassJames post and you'll see he previously posted some rather personal information about money problems that he was having. Posts like that would make me a bit leery about engaging in a trade or purchase of high dollar items.

I just read those posts of his. Looks like he was having issues getting a job, let alone a metal detector. So he used our money he stole to fund himself now? Pathetic.

Just bought a GPP for $80 from james kirby this POS.....

Paid him 5 days ago. Paypal dispute just done.....

Sure whish I knew where he lived...I got plenty of friends in low places that could reach out and explian things to him.....If you know what I mean!

Bad thing is, his post for the GPP is totally gone....

He will pop up with another name I bet.....

Jim

I understand the police say they can't do anything when someone complains about someone scamming them on a sale, BUT , when it's on a large scale like this it's grand larceny and something should be done.

If he's doing it here he's doing it on other sites as well and on a larger scale than we can imagine.

Just bought a GPP for $80 from james kirby this POS.....

Paid him 5 days ago. Paypal dispute just done.....

Sure whish I knew where he lived...I got plenty of friends in low places that could reach out and explian things to him.....If you know what I mean!

Bad thing is, his post for the GPP is totally gone....

He will pop up with another name I bet.....

Jim

That makes four of us who all bought the same pointer. Good job guys on the detective work.

Back
Top Bottom